Sign in to follow this  
Neartea

5/12/03 greens

Couldn't find an already established thread, but if there is one I am sorry.

I love the new greens posted 5/12/03.  I must have the Shadow dragon!  I also like the fairy and the dwarf king.

I would like to add that the Half-Orc Assassin is one of the coolest models I've seen come out of Reaper for a while.

Not that I'm complaining. But when you see a /green/ and your Muse busts out an entire adventure based on that one pose, then you know you got something good there...

--lstormhammer

I would like to add that the Half-Orc Assassin is one of the coolest models I've seen come out of Reaper for a while.

Not that I'm complaining. But when you see a /green/ and your Muse busts out an entire adventure based on that one pose, then you know you got something good there...

--lstormhammer

Hmmm....where did that other Sorrowful Man go...?   ???

Something tells me he may turn up to be a half-orc.

I have to agree; I said it in the other thread, but that half-orc assassin rocks.

I enjoy checking out the new greens, but wish the release of the newbie pieces wouldn't take so long.  And why so some of the greens never make it the store shelves??    ???

I supose it depends on what one considers a long time. I just bought #2681, Tolzar, Cleric last weekend. That is about 2 months since he was posted in the Greens. 60 days to market is not bad really. Since my LFGS is scores of miles away I don't get there terebly often, so I do not know how long this model was on the shelf.

Yeah, the cleric made it quick ... but the sales department told me the monk from the same greens is due out at the end of the year.

Personally, I wish they would release the new male and female druids from the next to recent greens NOW.  :angry:

Yeah, the cleric made it quick ... but the sales department told me the monk from the same greens is due out at the end of the year.

Personally, I wish they would release the new male and female druids from the next to recent greens NOW.  :angry:

Welcome aboard, Caius, Masked.  Good to see you here.

Two months is a good average for greens getting posted to the web page until they make it into distribution channels, but nothing is ever set in stone.  Things come up all the time.  We usually have a day to photo the greens before they're wisked away to the production line, but sometimes the greens come in and get taken to molding so quickly we don't even have a chance to photo them.  Often the greens take longer to get into production due to the product roadmap Ron maintains.  He knows what kinds of figures he needs produced in order flesh out his product line, and controls their flow accordingly.  We're really not as random as you may think, at least not where production is concerned.

kit