Rackham AT-43 Starter

Nanite

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'll have to sign up again, thanks.

I could forward it to you.

Thanks. I signed up again, and never got the confirmation, wierd (also not in the junk-mail).

Oh and every time I read 'Wing Troopers' I wonder if they're covered in tangy sauce?

I just got the UNA book, and holy poop, the Therians are human. Like actualy humans, from Earth!

So that means the setting is in the far-far future (maybe the 41st millenium?), awesome!

Also, the book is beatuiful, I did not expect to be this impressed by it, and the price can't be beat.

Production pics of the Red block are in the french store. In the At-43 forums there are studio painted models of some Red Blok minis that we haven't seen yet.

They look pretty good to me.

Ok those things are awesome, hilariously, derfily, awesome.

Also awesome? This:

http://www.at-43.com/produits_ATAC04.php?lg=FR

I heard $20-$25, but I'm not sure.

Where are the new therian units though?

I'll need 2-3 of the bunker, easily. I heard $25 as well, but that was months ago when it first appeared on alliances' listing,

I too wonder at the dearth of new things Therian. At the minimum, where are my assault goliaths?

I too wonder at the dearth of new things Therian. At the minimum, where are my assault goliaths?

Yeah, I didn't like those in previews, but they've really grown on me. Hopefully the therian book will offer some new units.