Rackham AT-43 Starter

Nanite

Correct.

Also, I got my first batch of Karmans this afternoon, and they are easily the nicest models released yet for AT-43, in terms of both sculpts and paint jobs. I was literally raving at how nice they looked.

Great gooly mooly you're not kidding! Just saw these today at the FLSG! I mean those are really better then I can do! And it's a cool paint-scheme!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the January releases are out in January! I'm shocked!

I'm still not counting any monkeys before they're on my gaming table. There's some not-unwarranted speculation that the 1/28 date given by FFG for the US release is when they'll ship from FFG, not a street date. Give it another week to work through shipping and distribution and we'll see them in February.

I think I am finally going to bite the bullet and check out the game. I don't know there are local players, but I'll admit, after staring at my "Army-sized projects for 2008" list, the appeal of a pre-painted game grew quite a bit.

Please join the official AT-43 forum. It'll give you more information. I would advise you to take a closer look at Karmans. Cheers.

Please join the official AT-43 forum. It'll give you more information. I would advise you to take a closer look at Karmans. Cheers.

I've been lurking on them for a few days now. I like the Karmans, but since I will (hopefully) be picking up some stuff in a trade, I'm a little more limited in my options. I like the look of Red Blok, but if experience is any indicator, I'll need to get 2-3 armies in order to coerce from friends into playing, so the space monkeys are a good future option.

I'm Glad to see them moving forward, but I'm disappointed that they haven't finished releasing the models from army books published a year ago before starting to come out with this new stuff. There's stuff from both the UNA Book and the Therian book that isn't on any release schedule through June of this year.

I'm not ragging on the Karmans and Red Blok getting stuff from their army books by any means, but The Therians are down a Type-1 vehicle, for Pete's sake...

I'd have liked to have actually seen the stuff from the May schedule that TTGN posted. The only Therians on there for the next five months come out in May...

*Grumble Grumble* Kids off my Lawn *Grumble*

I keep hearing bellyaching about new rules. What's the problem?

I mean, we get a medical crew with nurses, what could be bad about that?

What faction is getting that? Red Blok?

We just ran a game at Sci-Fi city on Sat using the Krasny Soldats against Therians. Thank Woden for that medic and rocket launchers.

Any word on the Firewalker?

The rule bellyaching is because of some "play with this for a bit" type stuff Rackham put into one of the Cry Havics.

I mean, why in the world would you want to deepen the pool of tactics you can spend your leadership points on?