WIP: CAV caverns

Got the next layer of stuff sprayed onto the boards and they are looking good. I had to slice a few of the pieces apart and once again had to remind myself about how sharp a utility knife can be. Even when the darn things can barely slice through foam they'll go right through flesh. So I'll try and get some pics up after I get a chance to wipe all the blood off the terrain :down:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excess blood gone and the requisite blood sacrifice made to the project so success is assured now ::P:

Full shot of boards with second layer on and first bit of chiseling done so minis fit a bit better.

post-2525-1159745591_thumb.jpg

A different angle so you can see more of the height of the walls. Next set should have some CAVs for scale.

post-2525-1159745903_thumb.jpg

Model's eye view.....its just like being there (now don't you wish you knew where the enemy is?)

post-2525-1159745712_thumb.jpg

more to come....

Have the texturing glue down and added some rocks for difficult terrain. I wanted to have some variations to the flooring in place so I can choose whether or not to add difficult terrain modifiers to slow down the units making their way through the caverns.

z57054325.jpg

Here's a CAV to give you an idea of the scale of the cave walls.

z57054457.jpg

Watch your six!!

z57054656.jpg