Dungeon Magazine--Savage Tide Adventure Path Play by Post

haldir

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, just put a bunch of Sam Adams & Guiness him at a gaming con & you'll have a easier time..............ha ha

& Welcome Kavik to the game!!!

Also I still need to give you something Mike, let me overlook your character & see what neat thing I'll give yah!!

RM

Also I still need to give you something Mike, let me overlook your character & see what neat thing I'll give yah!!

Just as long as whatever you give me doesn't require a high level Cleric to clear up, or a large shot full of penicillin (like last time)

Added: And apparently the comcast mail server that my account is on has been down for about 11 hours now, since I have not been receiving any emails since at least 1:30 PM EST. Anything you want to send me will have to be through PM or in here Randy.

Of course, the home inspection report I am waiting for so we can formally decide about closing the house is also sitting in the intarwebs waiting for this server to come back online.

Edited by Qwyksilver

Kavik smacks himself in the head for wasting sunrods and pulls the everburning torch out of his backpack.

So, is my HP total after the 2 days of full rest in the room?

And, also Randy, do you roll the sensory checks; if I want to actively Listen do I make the roll and then you give me the results, or do you roll for me and give me the results.

What is the safe room you are talking about? And just to be sure, I essentially entered on the western side of that little map, made my way in, got mauled by zombies and then ran like hell into the far eastern portion of the map, where I am currently holed up, yes?

Added: Okay, the safe room is where I initially holed up after the first attack until the zombies stopped trying to break in. Then as I was trying to explore a little further, they attacked me a second time, and I retreated to the far eastern side of the cave, where they will not come near me now because of the water.

Edited by Qwyksilver

Qwyk--

Gotcha, on the PM

Yes, HP total, you've healed back some of the damage but not much.

Just let me know you want to Listen or what, & I'll roll the check.

Added: (Correct, the dot on the left side is that room, the other room is the one with the door unhinged & is ready to fall off. You were getting ready to explore the left side of the passage this day when you heard the noise coming from where the other PCs are at.

RM

Hey Randy, how many zombies are left standing..and where are they in relation to the rest of us? From your last post, I gather we're kind of all in a clutch and surrounded. Is there any way Anny (or anybody else) can maneuver away from them and get soem shooting/fighting room?