Dungeon Magazine--Savage Tide Adventure Path Play by Post

haldir

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The number of zombies matches what you've seen.......at least you think so. Other then their garb being tattered "pirate" rags & such, no distinguishing marks on them, but the number thou seems constant, that being 9 (the amount of dead zombies in the passageway).

I just double checked Yarrin's healing and he healed Anny for 8 points on last page (post 998) so she would be at 9 hp and not 1. He'll still check over everyone in the group though just because that's who he is but I wanted to make sure you have your character right Spike.

Edited by Outkast Samurai

Sorry about that Outkast. The funniest darn thing seems to have happened.

The first time I read your post, the end of the sentence formed the :B)::8): smilie so I was still waiting on the roll result. It seems to have since been corrected. I had just guessed Yarrin was thinking how cool it was to be a cleric. :D

I'll edit post and update sheet.

Sounds like a plan to me, and I can pop out of the tunnel and grab us some fresh grub, if you all don't mind some fish/shellfish and seaweed, if Randy will allow it. I love Survival (and good rolls) 19+5 = 24. So I would be able to find enough food to feed the party and then some. Myself and 7 others to be specific.

So, I happened to be travelling along the Eastern shores and learned this delectable means of preparing raw fish...

Seems the room with the swollen double doors might not be a bad spot to crash in. It sounded relatively dry, and at least one way is blocked from intruders (though that also limits retreat options)

Edited by Qwyksilver

Sounds good, I'll back the story up to include a rest area. The double doors thou are effectively sealed unless you guys want to try & bash them down (& destroying the barrier). Speak here what you guys want to do.

I'll update as soon as I hear your actions. If you decide to bash the door down then I need to know who is doing that.

(of course, ignore the "strange" room behind it of course, ha ha)

Still being down 12 hit points, I would really prefer a chance to rest, and perhaps some of Uncle Procan's Magical Ministrations.

I vote for the tightly sealed room, which we can apparently break down in an emergency (and can be broken down on us too, but at least we'd hear it coming) so we really only have to keep watch on one entry point. We can proceed further after a brief rest, and maybe some exposition amongst the party to discuss the various reasons why we are here, if the characters are so inclined.

For instance, with some food in his stomach and some human companionship for the first time in days certainly, and most likely weeks, Kavik is prolly willing to get some stuff off his chest. Like why he is going to kill Vanthus, pay a Cleric to resurrect him, kill him again, then pay a Druid to reincarnate him into some animal and then hunt him down and eat him for dinner. <cough> issues <cough> hell subscription :lol:

I've updated with the rest period. If you guys want to change, let me know & I'll edit it for yah (like bashing the double doors first & then rest or everyone try & swim out then rest or take on Demogorgon, then rest....you know those simple things in life, :) )

RM

thanks for the update, Spike.

Also I started to update, but didn't really know what the party was actually gonna do. As I read, getting out of the tunnels to exploring the sound to those double doors from the previous day.

LMK what you guys want to do in the story & I'll continue the update.

RM