Dungeon Magazine--Savage Tide Adventure Path Play by Post

haldir

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I think that is about where Heleger is in the order, LOL

I'll get a update for everyone tomorrow morning after work (gotta love getting use to early mornings & then they decide to revert back to our graveyard shifts for a couple weeks, thanks to our janitorial/waxing crew can't be in the store by themselves (outside company), ughhhhh).

RM

NP, Ben

everything is cool on my end. Good to see your still online.

(was kinda sick today after getting home from work this morning. Gotta love the weather around here, goes from high 30s-40s, warm & sunny to instant winter wonderland in one freakin day. Worked a bit outside at work while it was coming down last night)

I'll get that update tomorrow morning.

just a update

I've put my other game on hold for now due to inactivity in it so I'm gonna focus more on this game, so expect more frequent posts from me in the playing section & here. I'll get a the next rounds update tomorrow morning after work (wahooo 4 hour shift in the morning!!!! "sarcasm if yah couldn't tell"). I will say one of yah hit............evil9.gif

Seeing as how I just got home from a 16 hour shift, and at best will get an hour nap before Erin decides Daddy has slept long enough and now it's time to play with the Justice League or Cinderella or both, I would trade a lot to be coming off a 4 hour shift at the moment :lol:

Yah the 4 hour shift is kinda nice, but paycheck wise it bites + of course my manager thinks that I can get this & this, this, this & that, oh & that too done in those 4 hours (I think the guy still thinks we are a 5 man freight crew & we have 8 hours each day were are there :rolleyes: )

Will have something up today for sure. Just got "lost" in LOTRo the last couple days.

RM

I have to apologize for not being around the past week and a half. We were supposed to close and move the weekend of the 5th and 6th, but of course, the bank decided they didn't want my money bad enough. The last post I saw was the start of that new round of combat, then I was getting mandated for overnights and pulling back to back 16 hour shifts like it was going to kill me.

We closed on our house this past Tuesday, so it has been a whirlwind of packing, and moving. I don't have the internet currently, but comcast has set up our house. I just can't find the box with the modem and router so I can hook up my intarwebs. I am hoping to do it tomorrow when I get home from work. I'm currently working and will be until 7 am tomorrow morning.

Soon as my intarwebs is up, I will log back in and let you know so I can stop being the wrench in the works.

Cheers!!!

Well, I have the intarwebs set up in the new house finally!!!

Apparently my wife decided that the cable modem did not belong in the box with the router, cables, and other computer paraphenalia when she was packing up the desk. Had to go hunting through the spare bedroom/storage locker for the box to find it. And of course, the box was in the furthest corner, buried under all the heavy stuff <_<

I currently have hard wired intarwebs, and will probably set up the wireless shortly, so I am not kneeling in front of my laptop, with it precariously balanced on a box and a sleeping bag :lol:

By tomorrow morning, I should be back to my old, always logged in, ways!

no worries Mike

figured you were either moving or doing something house-wise. I just did what you've basically been doing for your actions.

Congrats on the house purchase as well.

Hope to get a post in today for everyone.