Dungeon Magazine--Savage Tide Adventure Path Play by Post

haldir

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alrighty then,

since I've read & re-read the Savage Tide Player's Guide cover to cover now & thought over something, I decided to let everyone have their respective District Feat for free as a bonus + Rylek, your character will get a history type of feat for free to replace the District feat. Here I have for everyone so far

Zaak--Still workin on your's (sorry, but I'm thinkin it'll be a archery or bonus to skills feat)

Vieta-- Even thou your from the Noble District, the way your history has been said, I'll let you take the Azure District feat instead that being

Water Rat [General]

Most of Azure District's citzens learn to swim at a very early age & take to the water as easily as land.

Benefit: You gain +2 on Swim Checks. When wearing light or no armor & not encumbered, fatigued, or exhausted, you can swim at 1- half your speed as a move action or your full speed as a full round action. While swimming, you gain +2 bonus on Initiative Checks.

Normal: Without the benefit of this feat, a character swims at 1-quarter his speed as a move or at one half speed as a full round action.

Yarrin--

Your's is the same as Vieta, the Water Rat feat

Gil

I decided to give you

Knack for Magic (General)

Magic is not that mysterious to you, & it's gifts have made your life a little easier.

Benefit: You get a +2 bonus on Spellcraft skill checks. In addition, you have an innate talent for magic, granting you the following spell-like abilities as a 1st level caster:

1/day--Detect Magic, light, & prestidigitation (if Detect Magic counteracts with gnomish spell stuff, not sure not up on gnomes stuff, then the gnome racial is what you use & just disregard this one)

Tolan-- I think you choose your feat already, go ahead & choose anther feat if you'd like & just slap the Child of Shadow (General) feat in to your bonus slot, if not let me know.

just a bonus

later

RM

Gil

I decided to give you

Knack for Magic (General)

Magic is not that mysterious to you, & it's gifts have made your life a little easier.

Benefit: You get a +2 bonus on Spellcraft skill checks. In addition, you have an innate talent for magic, granting you the following spell-like abilities as a 1st level caster:

1/day--Detect Magic, light, & prestidigitation (if Detect Magic counteracts with gnomish spell stuff, not sure not up on gnomes stuff, then the gnome racial is what you use & just disregard this one)

Uhm, This is the feat I chose during character creation...

got the pm today from yah Unglef.

If you have your basic stuff (appearance, armor, weapon ie what can be typed out for the story) all ready & such I can still bring yah in for the dinner & such, no worries.

If you want to email me the stats just send it too [email protected]

later & thanks for joining

RM