haldir

Dungeon Magazine--Savage Tide Adventure Path Play by Post

just wanted to say, sorry for the lack of non-combat updates (as I try to post as much as I can outside of combat, combat is a weekly update), work schedule has changed a bit for me recently (gotta go in 2 hours earlier then I normally did, change of pace I guess at work), but also results in longer hours at work & a totally different sleep schedule for me, not to mention the "Hey I have family life, just can't sleep right then" type stuff.

Anyways, hopefully I can get this one back on track for everyone. As I've love GMing this one since the first post & also wanted to say thanks for getting this one over 500 posts, first time ever I've had a post on a forum that I've started go over 500, so big thanks for that, makes me feel like people are enjoying the story so far.

Also, if I've misspelled anyone's name (heck I know for a fact I kept putting in Rylek's avatar name instead of Zaak there for awile), then I apologize for that mistake, heck if not for Firefox's built in spell checker I'd be misspelling things left & right, ha ha.

I think I'll go do a update!!

RM

mostly my fault

been wanting to post just never do, ha ha

will have a update post this morning for everyone

thanks for checkin in thou

RM

EDIT-- (Had a post all ready to go & I accidentally closed the tab I was working on, ughhhhh, gotta stop doing that!!!

will have a post up tomorrow, didn't notice the time, gotta get some sleep before work tonight)

latest posting is up for everyone involved.

again sorry about the delay on this one, hopefully we'll return to normal posting, ha ha

RM

Hey guys

just curious, is anyone still interested in this one or should I just shut it down? Practically no one has posted on a regular basis in awhile, with Outkast Samurai (Yarrin) the last player posting.

thanks, LMK on this one, as I don't want to waste board space on a dead game.

RM

Very much interested in this one. It just feels like we are on the autopilot setting right now. The story is unfolding which is great but other than posting a 'me too' I'm betting that the others are reading along waiting to see what will happens. That and the Holiday Rushing too.

I've noticed that posts are pickin back up, so I guess I was a bit premature in decide to sink the boat so to speak on this one. Just you guys are so great at posting replys & such (really only about 2 times that there has been a big delay in things, not counting my Rcon trip of course)

As of this moment, the game is still on!!

thanks

RM

Yeah I am really interested in this continuing. At the moment there was just not a whole lot that Tolan could do with the guard on board. Just waiting to get things sorted and then continue on with the adveture!

yah I've noticed the boat stuff has slowed down the adventure a bit. Don't worry thou,should be ending soon!!!

thanks for the feedback, guys!!

RM

Well, I've been gone for a while, but still interested. I'll be gone again after today until the 2nd or 3rd, as well. Then everything will be back to normal.

no worries on out of towns stuff, hopefully will get a post for everyone up tomorrow, if not I think I'll make the next one after the 1st, kinda of a get this thing back on tracks post.

Also I'm thinkin of signing up for VIP status at invisiblecastle for my Runelords game & I was curious would you guys use that for Savage Tide? I like the fact that you can do rolls for it & link them to boards for gaming & who knows what else when you sign up for ViP status.

Let me know here or by PM regarding this.

thanks for hangin in there!!

RM

Do we all have to swap over and get VIP status at that other place? If it is easy enough then I say go for it. Have not seen that place at all...might have to go have a look.