Dungeon Magazine--Savage Tide Adventure Path Play by Post

haldir

Do we all have to swap over and get VIP status at that other place? If it is easy enough then I say go for it. Have not seen that place at all...might have to go have a look.

well you don't have to, but as a GM it would be a nice thing to have I would think, epically with the campaign material section & such + the Vip stuff is half off right now (starter prices I guess), best to get it now then later I would think.

RM

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back. I will go with the group on the invisible castle thing, seeing as how I'm still trusting you to do my rolls for me. But, I've seen some of those invisible castle rolls, and I think the thing's kind of busted. I rolls really low.

not entirely sure of using it for this game, I just bought a lifetime ViP membership (hopefully I didn't waste the cash on it, but I think it'll be worth it). Anyways, I may try & give it a whirl next time we need rolls.

Anyways finally a post is up for everyone, hopefully it'll be the one that gets this one going again. Note as before gonna try & get the weekly all encompassing post on Tuesday again, but of course will respond whenever a player posts.

thanks for hangin' in on this one!!!

RM

Gonna post tomorrow for everyone & then it's off the 'puter. I only got a couple things done that I wanted(needed) to do today before Rcon, so I gotta pull myself away & pack the rest!!

Wish some of yah were heading for Rcon, but understandable. You'll be missed!!

later guys!!

RM

& Spike makes a gnome illusionist/bard!! :blink:

She'll cause the monsters to cry due to the ballads & make bright lights appear around them to cheer them up when their blue. :unsure:

YAH RIGHT!!

As I said in the PM, Spike, I'll bring you in when the party get to where they need to be at.

I got some good/bad news to relate to you all. As some of you already know, I recently found a new job. That's the good news, for me, at least. The bad news is that traveling is a part of the job, and I may not be able to post some weeks. I don't want to quit the game, because I enjoy it so much, and I was wondering if one of you guys or possibly Randy could take over Heleger in the event that I am unavailable to post.

I think I will be home most weekends, but the first couple of weeks are kind of iffy. I will be in Birmingham next week for training, a full FBI background check, and a psychological evaluation in order to get clearance to work at a nuclear power plant. If all that goes well, I will be in Augusta, GA for a while. I will post more details as I get them.