kit

Contest Questions

Are we allowed to (significantly) convert the Sophie figure? It's a beautiful piece, but just doesn't do it for me in RL... :ph34r:

How significant are we talking about? If you're clipping of the head and putting it on another model, no.

Feel free to convert the figure but it still has to be recognizable as the Halloween Sophie.

Since this isn't an anonymous contest is it ok to post our entries at other forums?

And thank you Kit for getting us a contest. We've all been wanting one for quite a while now and I just wanted you (and any others that may have helped) to know that we appreciate it.

Since this isn't an anonymous contest is it ok to post our entries at other forums?

Yes.

And thank you Kit for getting us a contest. We've all been wanting one for quite a while now and I just wanted you (and any others that may have helped) to know that we appreciate it.

Don't mention it.

kit

How significant are we talking about? If you're clipping of the head and putting it on another model, no.

Feel free to convert the figure but it still has to be recognizable as the Halloween Sophie.

Well, I was thinking of putting Sophie in a different costume. This would require drilling out the cat-ears, and replacing the bell necklace, forearms, and legs with something appropriate to the new costume. Of the original model, I would keep the head, torso, wings, and upper arms. I want to get my general Haloween submission done before I try this... but does it sound all right?

BTW, thanks again for running these contests! You Reaper fellows are class-acts. ^_^

Well, I was thinking of putting Sophie in a different costume. This would require drilling out the cat-ears, and replacing the bell necklace, forearms, and legs with something appropriate to the new costume. Of the original model, I would keep the head, torso, wings, and upper arms. I want to get my general Haloween submission done before I try this... but does it sound all right?

BTW, thanks again for running these contests! You Reaper fellows are class-acts. ^_^

You're going to change her costume? Okay, yeah. I want to see that. Reaper wants to see that.

kit

I'm not sure if I uploaded my pics correctly. Do we just post them the same way we normally do? As in... "insert image"?

We would prefer if you used the upload image button located beneath the post box, but if you didn't then we'll live.

kit

You still have a bit of time. You procrastinators: feel lucky Bennett's teething and not sleeping well tonight.

kit

At the risk of sounding way too impatient.....

About when can we see the top ten.

*waiting at the edge of the seat*

Working on the post as we speak. Just taking a break to answer this message. :;):

kit