kit

Contest Questions

Where's the "They're all AWESOME I vote for them all" button!?! :bday: I was able to pick a Sophie pretty quick but sheesh! All the general entries are really well done! Oh well-back to trying to pick JUST ONE...

Just curious :rock: Kit

I know that you folks at Reaper picked the top 10, but are you guys casting a vote for the winner now that the top 10 have been posted?

You can vote, just go to the show off section of the forums and you will find the list of the top 10 for the sophie and the general contests pinned there.

Just curious :rock: Kit

I know that you folks at Reaper picked the top 10, but are you guys casting a vote for the winner now that the top 10 have been posted?

You can vote, just go to the show off section of the forums and you will find the list of the top 10 for the sophie and the general contests pinned there.

To amplify Heisler's response:

Sophie Voting

General Voting

kit

:rolleyes: thanks LCS for clarifying my question.

BTW Herr, I love your burrowing horror! I actually painted that mini as a seamonster-added seaweed and barnacles (even a starfish). I am far, far away from being talented enough to post here though! :down:

And thanks for the answer to my question too!

I hope this is the right place to ask questions about this contest.

1. Will you allow Holiday/Celebration Sophies that have been painted in the past? For example, if someone painted one last year or three years ago or whenever, will they be eligible for this?

2. Will you allow painted Sophies that have already been posted or made viewable to the public?

Thanks.

It wasn't, so I moved you. :;):

1. Will you allow Holiday/Celebration Sophies that have been painted in the past? For example, if someone painted one last year or three years ago or whenever, will they be eligible for this?

Yep.

2. Will you allow painted Sophies that have already been posted or made viewable to the public?

Sure.

But if you enter multiples, only one is eligible for final consideration.

kit

It wasn't, so I moved you. :;):

Yep.

Sure.

But if you enter multiples, only one is eligible for final consideration.

kit

Thanks for the answers and the move. And sorry for posting in the wrong thread. :down:

Sweet! My white primed models are going to win this one! It is a winter theme after all.

Can we make the tournament the quanity of white primed models instead of paint quality of one?

Sweet! My white primed models are going to win this one! It is a winter theme after all.

Can we make the tournament the quanity of white primed models instead of paint quality of one?

You are invited to exercise your judgement in the selection of your entry. :;):

Back to the Photo shopping questions, I know it's stated request for no stamping, But what about "water marks," or a digital signature?

Back to the Photo shopping questions, I know it's stated request for no stamping, But what about "water marks," or a digital signature?

Same thing.