Dallas Warlord Tourney

Stubbdog

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we have a couple of weeks to go until the tourney, I figured I would start the smack talk now. :devil:

Because I am so confident in my army list winning the whole thing, I'll go ahead and post it to allow all of you evil monkeys an opportunity to try and counter it. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!! :devil:::P::bday::lol:

Logan Battlefury + Divine Favor + Greater Magic Armor

Ivar Silverfist + 2 Cure + 2 Bandage

10 Dwarven Swiftaxes

Musician

Standard Bearer

Totem of Battle

Thorvald Clawhelm + Greater Magic Armor + Moderate Magical Protection + Greater Movement Upgrade

Gargram Heavyhand

4 Dwarven Warriors

Musician

Totals: 1,500 Points, 19 Models, 4 Troops, 4 Initiative Cards

I obviously took advantage of Stubbdog's rule about using a model from outside the faction, while still retaining my faction abilities: Sokar's Avatar. Bwah-ha-ha! That guy is so badass he doesn't NEED any faction abilties! :devil:

You may now quiver in fear of my greatness. :devil::lol:

Wild Bill :blues:

Here is my counter stratgey:

wicked witch

3 little pigs (supersized)

7 dwarves (hi ho hi ho its off to pillage we go)

a talking donkey (talk you to death)

and a boy whose nose will poke your eye out from 30 inch range

a girl with ruby slippers

a scarecrow

lion

tinman

And I'll be fielding a horde of 53 flying monkeys... that fling poo.

Jason, what kind of set up does this place have? DragonPynk's boytoy and Necco are both planning on coming, but won't be playing the tournament. Is there room for them to set up and paint while we play? Or should they head over to the Asylum for paint club instead?

~v

wicked witch

a scarecrow

lion

tinman

You field an army that looks exactly like that and I will bow before you! :lol::lol::lol:

Jason, what kind of set up does this place have? DragonPynk's boytoy and Necco are both planning on coming, but won't be playing the tournament. Is there room for them to set up and paint while we play? Or should they head over to the Asylum for paint club instead?

Well, I should be able to set up a lighted table for them to paint to be able to keep them there. But, obviously if they would prefer to have the help and opinions of the Reaper club painting people they would have to go to the Asylum.

wicked witch

a scarecrow

lion

tinman

And I'll be fielding a horde of 53 flying monkeys... that fling poo.

~v

Is that best you got? Fairy tales and flying monkeys?!? I skoff at thee! Skoff, I say! :lol::devil::B):

Logan will have a field day in this tournament it looks like... :devil::ph34r:

see, I am figuring you rae gonna show up with your Orc+giant crew that you were talking about anyway.

Actually, that question was for Marlin's benefit, since he owns both the Reven and Necropolis factions. As of the tournament on Saturday, he was leaning towards playing a Crypt Legion army in the tourney. But, with your answer of "yes", he might change his mind. I'll see him again on Thursday, so I'll let him know then! ::):

And how dare you call Logan a munchkin! He shall smite your wicked witch with the greatest of ease! :lol:

Well, I should be able to set up a lighted table for them to paint to be able to keep them there. But, obviously if they would prefer to have the help and opinions of the Reaper club painting people they would have to go to the Asylum.

Well, since I expect that we'll be playing much longer than paint club goes on at the Asylum, I'll recommend to them to bring their paints anyway. They can always paint at the Asylum, then come back to the store when the Asylum shuts down.

And I won't be drawn into any smack-talking. I saw what happened to Jason last time.... :;):

~v

Well, I guess you can steal my tourny idea. That's cool as long as you pay me...in pewter. Okay, just let me know how it turns out because I want to run that same tournament here in Tulsa in December. Mine is called Clash of the Titans! Should be a hoot. I can't wait for Wildbill's tournament to be over so I can play something bigger than 750 and without an Elf partner. Nothing against Elves, but having to hold my charges so they can fire is not part of my typical tactics.

I'll have to skip the tournament because of multiple Birthdays. Oddly enough, I'll be very nearby in Texas. Less than an hour away. The family wouldn't forgive me for skipping Moira's first Birthday to play Warlord. Geez, she's one. She won't remember! hehe

Have fun.

Warwick this is Sir Ogletree I think you for leting us use your idea.

I dont need to do much smack talking for this one. I'll just use my ReaperCon tourney plaque as my totem of battle. I finished Shak off in two rounds and Dwarf happens to be my favorite snack ::D: Dwarf on bear is nothing more than dinner AND desert!

If yall keep mentioning flying monkeys, theat may dray GoldenEagle down to the tourney- Scary :ph34r: