Tuilin, Female Elf Wizard

chika

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you're obviously doing a very good job of getting the paint to go where you want it to, now your next thing would be to thin your paints. If you're using Reaper Master Series Paints (the ones I use) I do three drops of paint to two drops of water. Each manufacturer has different consistancies, many need slow-dri or flow improver too. I'll echo Hinton in saying "what paints are you using?" If you tell us, we can give you a better idea of how to handle them.

GW paints can be tough. They come in those little paint pots and tend to get thick fast. You'll probably want to use at least flow improver and water-not sure exactly how much of each though as I don't use GW..... If you go over into the painting thread, you can maybe ask how some of the folks who use GW do it...

well here is my 2 cents i have used GW paints for like 3 years till i found reaper like last month i have to say reaper takes some getting used to but i would say about 2-3 drops of water is good for GW paint.

if its hard my advice for you is to heat water up in the microwave and put a little in the pot and take a stiff metal wire and stir it that usually helps but i do agree RMS paints are much better the only thing i like of GW's right now is their inks.

Hope that helps