A Tease in Progress

Reaperbryan

o here's what I've got. I have these pictures of the Ghoul Queen whose Green was shown beginning last Friday.

She's a 5 piece model - although once you put her sword on her back and attach her headpiece it counts as 4 for basing. Technicalities. Anyway, I decided that the Overall Picture of her and her Scenery and her Ghoulies, while Topping out the Drool-meter at a whopping 9.8, Has just TOO MUCH in it that is obscured by the other bits. So I'm going to Compromise. Starting now, you all get 2 pictures. You get the Overall Picture that will be added later to our gallery, and a shot of Her Majesty with the Window behind her, but no Ghoulie buddies.

gk1.jpggk2.jpg

If everyone behaves, you will get to see a Picture of a)Her Majesty with no Window, b)her Window, no Majesty, c)Her Majesty's back view, d)her Ghoulies, no Majesty or Window. I'll put up 2 tomorrow morning, and the remaining 2 tomorrow after lunch, but before I go home for the day.

If everyone misbehaves (Hey - That means you, Kelcore! Yeah, You! I'm watching!) then my computer will mysteriously and unexpectedly crash and lose all the pictures, Comprende? :blues:

Now, Scroll down until you see the hotwing button, and hit "Send to ReaperBryan Right now!" (Hey, what's the point of me having Phenomenal Teasing Powers if I can't get wings out of the deal, right? :devil: ) If you don't click the hotwing button, well . . . :devil:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, Scroll down until you see the hotwing button, and hit "Send to ReaperBryan Right now!" (Hey, what's the point of me having Phenomenal Teasing Powers if I can't get wings out of the deal, right? ) If you don't click the hotwing button, well . . .

Can I use Paypal for that ? ::P::devil:

gk5.jpggk6.jpg

Wow. I got a lot of Wings in my inbox this morning!!! :wub:

Now if I can just figure out how to convert Digital Wings to edible food . . . <_<

It was a good plan, I just failed to foresee the flaw in the execution . . . Now on to solve that problem while you drool over these shots.

Tonight: Her Majesty front and Back, no Accoutrements!

She should be allowed as a Permanent, Legal Proxie for the Darkspawn Witch Queen.

Anyone else envisioning her appearing frequently in painting contests cross the country?

Couldnt agree more on both counts Qwk! My favourite sculpt ever!!!!! Talin/Werner we are not worthy *bows humbly*She will certainly be replacing my Witch Queen on the table(as I dont tourney play anyways) Just reaffirms for me how fantasticaly talented the Reaper artists and sculpters are, keep up the good work boys. Oh and Bryan have some more Virtuawings, you deserve em! ::D: