New merc cards posted on RG

Stubbdog

Go look

Necromancer and innate: Animate Corpse.....

Now that sounds cool...

Sounds to me like a mercy take over afar type of thing... Take over downed enemies... or friends?

the main thing i see when i look down the Hanged men list, is every one of the leaders seems to have MOB abilities.

Cant wait to see what form of henchlings that make up the moblings...

though it is kinda funny that Rod Blackreef has mob abilities yet the Blackreef pirate adepts are not moblings...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackreef Pirates may gain mob as a faction ability, although I'm guessing you're correct and we'll see straight mob models for that faction.

NEcromancer might just gain him access to Necropolis Spells, in which case it wouldn't be relevant to put on Necropolis models. It may allow him to take spells like Life Transfer as a level 1 spell instead of 2...who knows, it is interesting.

Animate Corpse sounds sweet, and as a spell it will likely be available to more than just him!!! A suspected by Stubb, the huge price tag was due to the Innate spell.

Wow, that new Bladesister's Sgt is pretty sweet. 3 tracks and an Elite slot. :blink: Clearly she's the Shadowsister Sgt. Now I have to wonder. What the Shadowsister Elite is going to look like. :wub:

I was already considering a Bladesister + Crusader alliance. This is just continuing to cement that plan. Hmmm 7 Shadow Sisters and the Sgt is less than 25% of a 1501 build ^_^

Maybe the Necromancer SA will allow him to be fielded in an all Necropolis army as if he were part of the faction/list :devil:

Yeah... I doubt it too, but it's nice to dream ::D: I think SE has the right idea.

Probably we'll see an update of Malek The Necromancer (Necropolis) to have the Necromancer SA in his profile, with additional points changes. ::):

Malek already gains access to the Nihilismus, so if that's what Necromancer grant then it doesn't need to be given to Malek. Although it could do just about anything, that was merely my guess.

Personally, I'd guess that if there's a new spell 'animate dead' then there's likely to be a new spell list which the necromacers can access.

The logic of this, is that Necromacers like to control undead, whilst the necropolis, is more about the dead controlling themselves.

Now there could be an interesting spell, control undead, allows you to attempt to control an opponents model if it has the undead SA. And you thought you controlled the bone horror?

More new data cards for Merc "Sisters" on RG today . Callindra Silverspell (Captain) and Bowsisters , both have very nice stats . For all those how feared that the mercs would fill the gaps in certain factions , your fears have been realised as these archers , while not the best in the game are certainly better than Ivy Crown and Khamsin . <_<

The Reven archers also have Tough, so that is nothing new or exciting. In fact, their stats are eerily similar...

True, I did forget about the Reven archers. But the difference here is, if the 25% merc rule becomes official, I can use the Bowsisters with my Crusaders and still have a Crusader army, not freelance. ::):