Quick Acorn Jack-o-lanterns

dargrin

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: Those are SO cute!!! They score an official girly squeal of delight. ::D:

Aah, that's the phrase I was looking for, but I'm a guy.

So that would be a guy squeal then. What does that sound like?

Hinton - I put them in a vice first and cut the holes with a drill first. I then used an X-acto to "carve" the face. I used a some needle tweesers you scoop out the pulp. This was a pain. Prime and and paint.

Hey, there's nothing wrong in liking cute things even if you're a guy. I love cute things. ::P:

Not sure that who this directed at but I am with you. I am not always good at doing cute or pretty for that matter.

Ok, saw the news item posted by Reaper for the Craft section and just had to search out this thread. LOVE the idea! Thanks for writing the article, but, alas I'm in the coastal part of San Diego and have no ready access to oak trees....

Anyway, really cool idea which I'll try as soon as I can find some suitable acorns.

Ok, saw the news item posted by Reaper for the Craft section and just had to search out this thread. LOVE the idea! Thanks for writing the article, but, alas I'm in the coastal part of San Diego and have no ready access to oak trees....

Anyway, really cool idea which I'll try as soon as I can find some suitable acorns.

If you like I can see if there is any around here still. Drop me a PM if you are interested. ^_^