Sign in to follow this  
Jordahn

Yo, i thought dragons don't share is sold out...

According to Casket Works 11, Dragons Don't Share is sold out, and I called Reaper to make sure there weren't any floating around there.  I was told they are all gone at Reaper, but the website still has it listed and no mention of being sold out.  Is this just a case of the website not being updated?

I was wondering the same thing...  I have self diluted myself that I bought the last one since I bought it within a few weeks of #11 coming out.  

Hopefully Kit will grace us with an answer.

I found mine through another website when I first found out that it was "sold out" at Reaper.  The really cool thing was that it came with a Casket Works #8, the one I was missing from #4 and up.   :)

I found mine through another website when I first found out that it was "sold out" at Reaper.  The really cool thing was that it came with a Casket Works #8, the one I was missing from #4 and up.   :)

If you got a CW 8 in yours, it was packed last spring/summer. Indeed, all copies of DDS that will ever be made, have been. You might still find one at a store or distributor that still has stock, but it is out of production.

I'm guessing if it's still listed in the online store that it may be an oversight. Cancellations (including the sold out DDS) went into effect April 1.

Reaper Ivy

(She who placed the big red sold out on DDS in CW 11)

Reaper should make a dragon that will truly strike fear in the hearts of players, Trogdor  the burninator.  See my other thread.