Color scheme opinions and suggestions plz

Naterstein

Hi all,

I think the hardest part to painting is picking the right colors. So I am looking for opinions on some good color choices for Templars. I am gonna do the armor in Darker grey NMM (i mean try to do hehe). I am lookin for some opinions for cloth for cloaks, skirts, and inner robes.

Try to imagine very dark and brooding Templars almost to the point they can be evil due to their blind fanaticism (ie Witch trial puritans and/or Inquisition). The kind that strike fear in the hearts of sinners and innocents alike. I want to stay away from black cloth, charcoal grey with a contrasting color mixed in I am open to.

I am looking to paint these Templars and perhaps my Warlord Crusaders in this theme. I like the blue that is picture at that link. But I am not a fan of the green especially when there is red around.. way too Xmas feeling. What do you think about weathered dark lavender with that blue?

Have fun and thank you for your suggestions as I have a hard time thinking of these things. Takes me over an hour to pick out names for characters in DnD, etc.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic