New CasketWorks... when ?

Splat

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As luck would have it, I have almost finished the final layout for Issue #21. There's still a few editors to pass it to, to make sure I get all the pictures, numbers, and prices right, and don't misspell anybody's name *too* badly.

Better than Soon - Its as soon as I'm done, which gets sooner every hour!

I was hoping that mine didn't come out as a 'grump' but a simple question ... :rolleyes:

It's just kinda funny to refer customers to the Casketworks to find the figure they want (as opposed to the wall that is 6 feet high and 20+ feet long full of the Reaper figures) and have them point out that is says 'Spring 2006'.

Not too helpful as a reference source - and puts us in the situation of defending Reaper since they 'must be out of business since they haven't made a new catalog since the beginiing of the year'.

(sigh)

Thanks for the fast response.

... now if we can olny get the RMS paints to not be randomly glossy, randomly goopy and randomly not have caps secured this could all work out !

I was hoping that mine didn't come out as a 'grump' but a simple question ... :rolleyes:

It's just kinda funny to refer customers to the Casketworks to find the figure they want (as opposed to the wall that is 6 feet high and 20+ feet long full of the Reaper figures) and have them point out that is says 'Spring 2006'.

Not too helpful as a reference source - and puts us in the situation of defending Reaper since they 'must be out of business since they haven't made a new catalog since the beginiing of the year'.

You know, some companies only do one catalog a year. We always do at least 2, usually 3, sometimes 4.

And no, I don't perceive your question as a grump. Casketworks is nice to have, and I can understand you wanting one.

Thanks for taking the time to inqire, and for defending us to your friends! If they think we've gone under, refer them to our homepage, which will show over 20 models a month released - not too shabby for a company that's out of business! :devil:

Casketworks is nice to have, and I can understand you wanting one.

Thats a bit of an understatement. I really look forward to the new casketworks. :)

This'll sound silly, but I look forward to getting the new one and marking off the ones I have and/or have painted. It's a throw-back to my youth, but hey, I have a lot of minis.... :;):

I get my new mini news from the website.

Same question, different day.

Same Answer, Different Day.

I'll post as soon as I can definitively say it is 100% complete and at the printer. As of this post it isn't. It is in the hands of the final of 3 editors, and if editor 3 finds no further adjustments, it's done. If editor 3 does, it goes back to me for revision. Editors 1 and 2 are both satisfied, so we're very close. Patience, please.