A Tide arrises......

haldir

Zaak looks to Helegar and says to the group, "Aye..... Will do."

Thinking to himself, "Heh from 1 sticky situation to a another"

Feeling the trickle of blood running down his body he asks, "By chance anyone have any bandages?"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yarrin walks over to Zaak and murmers a soft prayer to Procan and lets the healing energies flowfrom his hands (Cast Cure Minor) and then tends to the wounds as best possible (Healing check 15).

"Sadly this creature is not able to be calmed or enticed in any way by the gifts that Procan has granted me. This thing is vermin and although it does have its place in nature, that place is not here. I would guess that this creature had its destination set for the fighting pits or something quite simular and the peace of death that we can grant it will be far kinder than what would have awaited it. As far as the other vermin," Yarrin says glancing towards Rictur, "I don't believe that I sustained a concussion during the fight that would make me trust my back to someone who is facing a cell. Any cornered rat will save its own skin no matter who or what it has to sacrifice to do it."

Yarrin walks over to Zaak and murmers a soft prayer to Procan and lets the healing energies flowfrom his hands (Cast Cure Minor) and then tends to the wounds as best possible (Healing check 15).

Feeling the healing energies enter his body Zaak feels refreshed...

He looks at Yarrin and says, "Thank you mate..... It was much needed...."

Yarrin mummers a short incantation all the while rubbing the salt crystal that hangs from his neck & a soft blue glow radiates from his hand, he presses it on the wound you suffered in the battle with the smugglers (healing 1 pt), after the divine energies fade, he reaches into a pouch & has a few herbs & such that he crushes into a paste of sorts, rubs it into the wound & then takes a clean bandage from the same pouch, as the mixture touches the wound there is a bit of sting but it fades as the wound is wrapped (this provides no additional hps regained but it does allow you to recover more hps when you rest for the evening/day).

Veita

Your vision & senses are clear as you take a swipe at the man, but he is quick for his age & ducks out of the way of the blade. In response he sings a short melody, you start to feel light-headed & a sway ever so slightly (again make a Will check :unsure: )

"Sadly this creature is not able to be calmed or enticed in any way by the gifts that Procan has granted me. This thing is vermin and although it does have its place in nature, that place is not here. I would guess that this creature had its destination set for the fighting pits or something quite simular and the peace of death that we can grant it will be far kinder than what would have awaited it. As far as the other vermin," Yarrin says glancing towards Rictur, "I don't believe that I sustained a concussion during the fight that would make me trust my back to someone who is facing a cell. Any cornered rat will save its own skin no matter who or what it has to sacrifice to do it."

"A'right, then, less make quick woork of it. As far as this scoom goos," he points his head in Rictur's direction, "'E's ga oone foockin' good leg, an' Ah don' think he's oop ta fightin' all o' oos. Gil'll keep a sharp eye on 'im."

Ok, sorry for the delay--dang computer woes most of the day after I got up yesterday (gotta love Dell sometimes :angry: )

Veita

The song now a spell takes effect upon you, thou you don't fall asleep like last time, but the man is very blurry & the world seems very clouded right now, enough that you can't do nothing the next combat round.

Next round

The man says after casting the spell, "Again, he, he all to easy, funny how arcane might is vastly superior to just plain might" & with that he stabs with his dagger at you (he doesn't get any special bonuses as you moving around & not stunned, just you can't do nothing back to him) & connects as you step into the blow, the wound isn't deep thou & you suffer 3 hps lost.

As your mind becomes unclouded you hear "Leave him alone you begger!!" & something being thrown but missing badly & you hear the man reply "Don't worry missy, your next & I won't even mind that I'm not being paid for it either!!!"

Veita you can act normal this round

Group

"Hey, fine with me, but like I said I can't go anywhere on one leg & I don't want to fight the durn thing, I just try to sell it, remember." Rictur says as he finds a crate to sit down on. As Malrae begins to descend the stairs, he asks for the glowrod "Better to have it up front in the hands of someone that can take a bit of scuffle, never know what that thing might do to someone with a light source."

The ladder down is a rung type of ladder, with really the only way to climb it is by putting your back toward the creature & descending, thus someone will have to watch Mal's back as he climbs down. Who might that be?

Gil where are you exactly? Rictur is sitting on a crate by the top bunch of cargo crates (pretty much were he was shot in combat & where he parleyed to hear him out.

Heleger stands fast at the top of the stairs, shoves his axe in his belt, and draws his crossbow as Malrae descends. He peers intently into the gloom below, ready to shoot anything that would threaten his companion.

"Ah goot yer bach, lad," he says.