Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
haldir

A Tide arrises......

Recommended Posts

Just waiting on everyone to level up their characters before moving on

 

so far I have Heleger updated character (thanks Ben!)

 

I'm hoping that Outkast Samurai or even Styates will rejoin the group, or maybe even a new person as I can run this with 4 people (what the adventure is tailored too anyways), I'll continue to npc Yarrin as I have been, but right now looks like Gilhurst is gone from the group.

 

I'll delete this posting with a game post as soon as everyone is updated.

 

UPDATE- good news Outkast is back online, so we're back up to four characters!!! Just wait for everyone to get their level 2 characters to me before restarting the game (+ gives OS some time to catch up on the story as well)

 

thanks

 

RM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading like a maniac and catching up on all that has passed. I sent you the level up info haldir so if you have any questions on it just let me know.

 

 

 

Sorry for taking all eternity.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unglef, Outkast, Vinny & Tolan are all that remain in the game. The adventure is made for 4 so were good.

 

Ok update on things. I'm just waitin for everyone to send me their level 2 characters & we'll be back up & running on this one. So far I have Unglef's, & that's it.

 

RM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, it was in my spam filter

 

Ok update I have everyone but Vinny's.

 

 

thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no worries, the way this week has gone. I doubt I'd have good quality time to do up a post for everyone.

 

I'll get the next post up tomorrow morning. Get this show back on the road!!

 

 

RM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You all make your way back to the Manor, with Heleger being the latest person to arrive. You all recount the adventures of the day to Lavinia over dinner, a small dinner of roast chicken & baked potatoes. Lavinia is taken a bit back by hearing Vanthus's association with Penkus.

 

"I've never heard of that man, but just hearing the Vanthus is associated with him, is enough to send a shiver up my spine." Lavinia says. "Vanthus was always a kind man, he had a temper but he was always quick to apologize & everything was fine."

 

After a bit, she says "Well it looks like we can probably mark of Cudgel District, as I don't think he is there, the whole district is more or less on the side of the law. Also I'd rule out Champion as well, as the watch is the most vigilant of all the districts, unless was foolworthy & that I know he isn't. Vinny & Yarrin encountered a few people that either knew him or heard of him in Azure. So we need to keep watch on that district. Also Tolan, you gathered the info about the boat in Shadowshore, so we'll keep a eye on that one as well. Sir Heleger you didn't recover any info here in Merchant, a gut feeling says he is not here either, there is just to many people that would recognize him if he was in with known criminals. Also there is this Brissa character. I believe this Brissa was the one he brought here a few times. So we'll have to keep a eye & ear out for her.

 

"Yarrin, I see you are injured, will you be ok? Should I send Kora to get a priest of Fharlanghn." Lavinia says to you, seeing the dark rings around your eyes due to the broken nose you suffered at the hands of the "ogre" in the barfight.

 

"Sir Heleger, I noticed you came back alone, has Gilhurst left the group?" Lavinia asks you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"My thanks lady but Procan will see to his faithful as He sees fit," Yarrin says smiling even though the pain is still there faintly. "I think that Azure may be our best bet from what everyone has said. Although I think that we may want to tread a bt softer if that is to be a continued course. Of course it truly depends on your desire Lady Lavinia as to what you think best course of action for us is."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Sir Heleger, I noticed you came back alone, has Gilhurst left the group?" Lavinia asks you.

 

"Yar, Ah reckon so, m'lady. We parted ootside tha temple o' St. Cuthbert, an' tha's the last Ah seen of 'im," Heleger says grimly. "Ah hoop nuthin bad's happened to 'im."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tolan looks up from the table and says, "I had a bit of luck down in Shadowshore. That might be a good spot to start. The ship should not be too hard to find. That dwarf was a bit gruff, but it might be a decent lead. Either that or that girl you guys found out about might be a good place as well." He wipes the sweat off his brow. "You're the boss Heleger, I go where you go."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Tha' soonds like a good idea, Tolan. Le's noot make our minds oop noow. Ah say we get soom rest first, mebbe a coople days, an' decide in then," the dwarf replies. "Oonless tha' lady has annoother sooggestioon?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I was gonna suggest Shadowshore or Azure actually. So I have no arguments on either one of those ideas. Best to do it tomorrow, get a good start on things." Lavinia says.

 

"That and Shadowshore can be a bit of rough place during the night. Scum of Sasserine like to show their filthy faces in that place." Jared says.

 

Agreeing that tomorrow would be a better start, everyone takes their leave of their employer's reisdence & heads back to the The Strumpet's Excuse. Making your through the streets, you make your way back & enter the place. It doesn't appear that much has changed since you left this afternoon. The old innkeeper at the desk, he looks up from a book he is reading & see it's you instead of new guests & goes back to his book. The kitchen for the night has closed down, it's cook, the gruff dwarf gone hours ago. You retire for the evening & everyone sleeps off the day's events (If anyone took damage, you heal 2 pts of damage--1 pt per level/night)

 

Waking up the next morning feeling refreshed, each of you head down to the common room. The kitchen back up in full swing, the dwarven chief cooking up breakfest. "Morning." the son of innkeeper says to you. "Does anyone care for breakfest?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...