Minis we would like to see (fantasy version)

ladystorm

I'd really like to see a weapons pack with energy style effects. Flaming, frost/crystal, weapons dripping with blood/acid/poison etc.

Other than that, an aboleth is at the top of my monster request list, followed by various demons/devils (particularly bearded devils, bone devils and dretch)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I am missing it but are there any armored wolves or war dogs like that, maybe huge worgs with gobblin riders? Aslo mounts would be cool if there were just some horses with different armor and such that you could buy to put on the board for when you are not on your horse. Along those lines sculpts of mounted characters and when they are not mounted, or horses with interchangable riders?

A princess with a pointy hat deal like would live in a tower.

More anthro animals.

Maybe some strange asian style monsters, hopping vampires, faceless naked women, gobblins with water bowels in their heads people with big snakey necks.

A weapons pack that comes with a pick and a boot and only a pick and a boot. For those really low level no starting gold campaigns ;)

Beware the Jabberwock my son,

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch.

Beware the Jub Jub Bird and shun

The frumiuous Bandersnatch!

10019635~The-Jabberwock-Posters.jpg

But mostly I want the jabberwock (ala Tenniel)! ::P:

(Image taken from AllPosters.com. I think I will be ordering one....)

The Auld Grump

Beware the Jabberwock my son,

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch.

Beware the Jub Jub Bird and shun

The frumiuous Bandersnatch!

But mostly I want the jabberwock (ala Tenniel)! ::P:

(Image taken from AllPosters.com. I think I will be ordering one....)

The Auld Grump

Ral Partha made a perfect jabberwock (butcept the scale) it was a perfect repro of that image.

Of course - that was many moons ago - so I don't know if they are still available.

(That being said.... IIIII have ooooonnnne. Neener neener neeeeen-neeeer ::P: . I need to finish re-painting it though... :down: )

Katana Weapons Pack -- for those who'd like to replace clunky looking swords with more-realistic streamlined versions.

Why stop at katanas -- some scimitars and hammers look too big and cartoonish.

Rust Monster

Ankheg

Bulette

more Demons/Devils/Aasimars (the one's you guys have done are awesome btw!)

Aboleth

Beholder (another one would be nice)

Slaad

Dabus

Doppelganger

Devourer

Darkmantle

more Giants

more Gnomes

Girallon

more Githyanki / Githzerai

Mimics

Of course several of these are properties that belong to WotC and do not fall under the SRD, but maybe things that are close?

Titan and Kraken are loooooong overdue.

Still rooting for more giant insects, bees, ants, mantis, wasps.

A mimic offers some neat possibilities too, a dungeon door with a gaping tooth filled maw and TWO tongues hanging out would look pretty darn cool.

A large coiled serpentine wingless dragon. Those of you familiar with D&D, think Linnorm from the MM2.

I would like to see some well done lizardmen.

Ones that don't look like crocadiles or dinosoric ( my own word for dino like).

They should be based on Komodo Dragon lizards.

They should be muscular but not over muscular. Except for a few special champion figures.

There heads should look like a Komodo dragon's.

NO FINS!!!!!!!

Give them stone spears, onix clubs, wood clubs, a few with cutlasses( taken from some unfortunate pirates), bowguns, and bows.

And what would they be with tortoise shell shelds.

thanks,

Matt

:devil:

Victims!!!

One thing I noticed missing in a lot of mini companies is a lack of "victim" characters. This would mostly apply for building scenes or diorama's, but if I paint a bad a!@ monster, I would love to have some scattered bodies around him. I think this adds greatly to building a scene and is pretty hard to convert most mini's to this purpose. Also I think village commoners would be great too, some running away, pleading, begging, etc. would make a fun diorama scene of a village being sacked.