Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Minis we would like to see (fantasy version)

How bout a merman? The mermaid needs someone to keep her company.

I pretty much just want more aquatic characters/models of the humanoid variety. So Mermen would be great. Or a Poseiden or Neptune.

I would like to see:

A female angel in plate mail armor. Preferably if she has a flaming sword.

Paladins on all the various mounts they can have as divine mounts for D&D.

Paladin on a horse.

Paladin on a Lion.

Paladin on a hippogrif.

Well, now that I've taken Bob Ridolfi's conversions class, I find myself looking for a different sort of miniature.

How about some "baseline" miniatures of a human, elf, dwarf, halfling, etc that have just basic clothing and not a whole lot of equipment or decorations, if any. Sculpt them so they are reasonably easy to pose, and literally designed to have weapons and equipment added via the weapon and equipment packs.

In otherwords, something a little more complete than the basic or heroic sculpting dollies, but not really a fully equipped and decorated mini, either. I'm enjoying trying more and more complicated conversions, but I'm not confident enough to progress to the scultping dollies yet, either. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat.

Some beastmen that aren't based on a goat-like animal.

This sort of overlaps with previous requests for anthropomorphic animals, I guess. But I used to play RuneQuest and was always frustrated that the broo minis all looked like goats. I'd like to see some beastmen modeled after boar or bison.

Maybe been asked before....but,

how about some more World of Warcraft type characters. Maybe not Leeroy Jenkins, but some female Tauren would be nice. Have had a few folks asking because of the RPG updates just released.

Thanks

:blink:

There are some IP issues with releasing WoW type figures.

Granted, some things are pretty generic, but other things not so much. I really doubt we'll ever see Reaper releasing murloc figures, as cool as it would be to paint up my very own Murgurgula.

Some skulls would be nice.

There's bases of all skulls, a set of humanoid skulls, but no set of generic human skulls.

It's almost cheaper for me to buy skeletons and saw off their heads than buy packs and packs of humanoid skulls for the one or two usable ones.

I just sacrificed a levy of old RP skeletons to the #11 guillotine.

Skulls are very useful additions to dress up demon bases, dragon bases, heck I'd even stick 'em on mushroom men. Carnivorous mushroom men.

Of course if there's already a Reaper pack of skulls I just haven't found, or if somebody knows where I can otherwise get some, I'd appreciate it.

Reaper Paints. That's where you find the skulls. The agitator is a skull. I bought a Pro Paint Pot full of them at ReaperCon '05.

Agitators! I never thought about the agitators!

I probably already have a bunch sitting in old pro paint pots. Prolly solidified now, but some simple green will excavate them.

I'll check that out. Thanks, Aryanum!

Something very similar to the Dark Heaven Ghoul Queen, but without all the bony bits sticking out of the back of her head.

AND... A version of Jennifer Haley's Vaitalla the Dwarf with the WoW-specific stuff removed. I'm am soooo envious of Anne! :;):

1-would like to see all kinds of pirate zombies,skele.ect. like orcs, dwarf, ect. with seaweeds on them,ect.

2-would like to see more kinds of mobs like dwarf , orcs, ect. doing craft work, like smith, lab,ect.

There are some IP issues with releasing WoW type figures.

Granted, some things are pretty generic, but other things not so much. I really doubt we'll ever see Reaper releasing murloc figures, as cool as it would be to paint up my very own Murgurgula.

Ah man, Murlocks would be kewl, but I understand...who else could do the WOW figures right? Only Reaper!

1-would like to see all kinds of pirate zombies,skele.ect. like orcs, dwarf, ect. with seaweeds on them,ect.

2-would like to see more kinds of mobs like dwarf , orcs, ect. doing craft work, like smith, lab,ect.

I agree, pirate zombies, esp the one with the big brass helmet. And some dead fish. :wacko:

How about a zombie pirate wielding a dead fish as a weapon?

Or a couple of zombie pirates using a dead swordfish as a ramming/stabbing weapon?

Yar! Man the bilgepumps, Mr. Pugh!

Maybe Reaper should contract with Disney to put out official PoTC minis. Geoffery Rush and Johnny Depp in 28mm metal goodness. :wub:

Ohh, and a Kraken giant monster box set in league with the smaller dragons in size. :ph34r:

Yeah, those would definately sell.