Minis we would like to see (fantasy version)

ladystorm

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like some diorama parts: namely, Monster Bones. Two sizes: Humanoid-medium and Right-Big.

A pack of 8-10 leg bones and arm bones; 15-20 ribs; an assortment of hands and feet; plus (we already have some humanoid skulls) animal, dragon, odd-beast skulls; and of course 2 or 3 sizes of vertebrae.

If you made two blisters, have a small or human sized pack, and then make a bigger pack for giant/ogre or dragon bones. You could mold the rib cages with spines, in a semi flat format, then we could roll them up into a 'rib cage.'

The reason for this request: Well face it, a dungeon with dead bones lying about is cool to see.

[Odd beast skulls:= horse; cow; water buffalo; owlbear; cave bear; and maybe a crocodile or hippo....]

Tally ho.

a cat-man similar to a ninja or sleathy thief would be a neat addition. We have the big warrior-lion guy, so why not a rogue. & yes I know about 100 Kingdoms catmen, but I would like more fantasy style catmen

RM

I would like to see more townsfolk. Humans as well as dwarves, elves and halflings. I would also like to see noblemen versions of all of the above.

Ditto, especially the non-humans. Your average fantasy street needs some drunken halflings, half-elf trollops, and half-orc thugs too! ::):

Sorry for the double post, but I just thought of some more after looking at the Previews.

Some "civilized" orcs would be nice. Orcs with ordinary clothes and weapons instead of orcs in loincloths wielding ridiculously oversized weapons. And not so much of the skull motif on their gear.

Some type of constructs that would serve for warforged for those of us who play RPGs in the Eberron setting and don't like to use prepainted plastic minis. My fiancee had to resort to a Rackham mini for his warforged character, but we'd much rather use something from Reaper. Some of the Overlord warriors and Black Legionnaires would almost work but their hands look too "normal".

Ciao!

I would like to see more townsfolk. Humans as well as dwarves, elves and halflings. I would also like to see noblemen versions of all of the above.

Ditto, especially the non-humans. Your average fantasy street needs some drunken halflings, half-elf trollops, and half-orc thugs too! ::):

Add some street vendors to the list. Dwarves with finely crafted items, halflings with baked goods and perhaps some stable hands.

In Darkhaven Legends

Bartenders/barstaff of the other races.

Half-orc female thief and/or monk

small dragons and large (not huge or humongous - you have that coverd) dragons (familiars work for tiny, the baby dragons for medium)

a non-samurai ogre mage

chain devil

Halfling on a riding dog (maybe with interchangable riders - male and female - ranger/fighter)

Bathalian thief and Bathalian fighter

A few more seagoing figures without the firearms

Metal bases so I can use a select few of the warlord line mixed in with my 400 or so dark haven ones, without the square bases looking weird (or requiring baking anything in an oven).

All the monster manual. MMII, MMIII, MMIV monsters that are missing.

I use the Goblin Wolf as a Barghest, but would like to see a "Greater Goblin Wolf"

Stone Giants (yes, this is my second post to this topic).

Warg-mounted goblins (maybe 2 or 3 figures so you could have a mixed group).

thanks

kg :rolleyes: