Army Builder Files

rwhewitt

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Gus. I was having to learn how to program army builder. I had most of the nfsokar list updated by the time you gave me the link. Many thanks!!!!! btw, if you use the ab export funcion, it will combine all the files into one. much easier for folks to load into ab.

R

Ok, just uploaded a new update today.

• Fixed Overlords and all sublists and how models change their type based on list played in.
  • fixed Overlords specific spells and items and how some change based on the lists played in.
  • Added Crusader sublist (still have to fix model change behaviors)
  • Added Nefsokar sublist (still have to fix model change behaviors)

These are for Army Builder 3.1

Ok, another update. you can still use the link above to get the new file.

Still related to 3.1

I have basically added all current sublists.

Just about everything works on all sublists. A few odds and ends that still dont work, but 90% does. Things like bindsouls, I was able to make it where people can buy multiple of them, but having difficulty limiting it buying equal to the CP.

Things like Wolf changing all adepts to grunts for that one troop.

Things like the Noghra list where no leaders are reuired if certain parameters are met.

But, all model restrictions have been added. 90% of Spells and equipment have been fixed for all sublists (again a few exceptions like the bindsouls)

All currently available datacards (including Eawod and a host of others that were posted this weekend) have been added.

Please let me know as you spot things I missed.

Things like Wolf changing all adepts to grunts for that one troop.

Things like the Noghra list where no leaders are reuired if certain parameters are met.

But you can still print the army out even with it showing up as having problems. Just be ready to explain that to anyone who asks about your list. That's what I've done for the few Noghra lists I've made.

Castlebuilder

Outkast:

I have an updated version of 2.x AB datafiles. They're only missing the Overlords book updates.

There are a few howevers, though:

1. I can't seem to find a way to get cavalry models to count double.

2. The sublists aren't separated out. I'm working on that.

But all of the models, spells, and equipment are in there, so it's better than nothing.