Army Builder Files

rwhewitt

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i just figured, if I am gonna have this thing, it might as well be worth using. having it only be half useful was a little aggravating. Its still not 100% but at least its a lot closer than it was.

One thing is for sure, as I have been putting stuff in, it forces me to look at them more closely and has been changing my opinions on several models and factions. Now, if I only had the money to be able to act on those changed opinions.

J

Jason - I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work you've done to the AB files. I haven't had any time to play WL let alone update the AB files. I know what kind of work goes into those and I wanted you to know that your time is greatly appreciated. I know you've been asking for help and I'll see what I can do to help out in the future.

Thanks again.

As far as help goes, its the script stuff I need the help with. I just need to know the correct variables and how thye need to be worded. If I can get that kind of info then I could probably piece my way along to finishing up the other sublist rules. I posted my specific questions over on the wolf lair.

At the top, click on the little circled X icon, that will disable the filters (leader, elite, solos, etc..) and show all units, the totem is usuall the bottom most unit at that point.

Although, good point, I think I might try to add a filter button the next time I am working on the files to just have a filter to show it.

At the top, click on the little circled X icon, that will disable the filters (leader, elite, solos, etc..) and show all units, the totem is usuall the bottom most unit at that point.

Although, good point, I think I might try to add a filter button the next time I am working on the files to just have a filter to show it.

That's what I thought but it is not working for me... I even updated the file.

Would you please check and see that it is working for you?

If it is then I will contact AB.

Thanks

A Little bit of Thread necromancy, but has anyone set up these files to download directly from Wolf Lair's site yet?

If not, it's something that should be done, and soon. Sometimes that is the only place people go hunting for AB files.