Mordant ooc area

Lady Tam

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but just because you are thinking doesn't mean others can "hear" you. You can keep your thoughts to yourself and not project them. else Pseudodragons would never be able to sneak up and steal some helpless pie from some helpless cook! The cook would know he's coming!

LT

By the way, once you guys start, if you want to "chat" over the week end between your characters(While waiting for Lebbick to come talk to you) feel free. There is no limit of posting when it comes to intercharacter interactions like this. After all this is your chance to get to know each other!

Lady Tam

Here you go, the elf info. this is just the "basic" stuff to get everyone started. This info and some other stuff is in the original 3rd ed game thread.

Elf info here.

Running along the southern Shore of Lake Marias is the vast forest of Mirtdath. Mirtdath is home to a Kingdom of High elves Ruled by Queen Aelfret. Mirtdath Forest runs for hundred of miles All the way to the Plains of Alvar to the east.

In Mordant, there is an elven presence in the Forest of Rinewood, along the nothern border (right next to the Twisted lands) These elves have sworn Fealty to the Kingdom of Mordant and are led by Lord Fearnol and Lady Ysanne.

Hey people.. um can we have a bit of paragraphing going on please, it's a little hard to read otherwise. I don't mind scrolling down but it's hard to keep track of where I'm up to otherwise.

Thanks  :D

That's fine! Don't worry about it. Go back in a edit it in if you want. Great posts so far, though Smokingwreckage And Coogle both had me chuckling. Looks like poor Archi may have met his matches! And Nym, boy your character is sure going to beinteresting. Like I said feel frree to "chat" amd reply for now. Too keep Out of charcter chat seperate from any "important information I may be starting another topic to dispense game information only. That way you all won't have to keep skimming through all the post to find anything "new" I might have put out.

Lady Tam