Electric paint shaker

You know, I'd rather take $29 to $23 and use it to buy more paint.

Yeah, but I buy paint at $0.25 a 2 oz bottle. Do I really need another 92 bottles of paint?

Hey, you never know...

But the real question is:

Where do you get paint at $0.25 a bottle?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How lazy can one get? :oo:

Have you shaken Vallejo Model colors? Trust me a electrical paint shaker is a must. Great paints but they do need to be shaken alot!!!

I was finally able to get mine order, through my local hobby shop no less!! Can't wait to put into action once it arrives!!!

Randy M

<font color='#000000'>How lazy can one get? :oo:</font>

<font color='#000080'>Have you shaken Vallejo Model colors? Trust me a electrical paint shaker is a must. Great paints but they do need to be shaken alot!!!

</font>

In addition to Haldir's answer (which I fully echo):

- Occasionally recurring tendinitis in elbows from wrestling and football days? Check.

- Fighting off early onset carpal tunnel symptoms? Check.

- Several past sprains and fractures of wrists and hands? Check. (Snowboarding, mosh pits, etc... not all my hobbies are as sedentary as painting)

Thankfully, holding the brush and painting isn't actually much of a problem for me. But whipping my elbows and/or wrists back and forth in a high-speed repetitive motion (especially for the damned Vallejo bottles)? Nope, not going to happen. Call me lazy, if you'd like. I'll call myself pain-free.

<font color='#000000'>How lazy can one get? :oo:</font>

<font color='#000080'>Have you shaken Vallejo Model colors? Trust me a electrical paint shaker is a must. Great paints but they do need to be shaken alot!!!

Ayup. Not a matter of laziness. Simply a matter of self-preservation, especially when it comes to Vallejos. Great paint, but once it settles, it's murder to resurrect.

Been using one of these for years. Love it.