My Warlord Stuff - most tabletop quality

ixminis

I've finally found a few spare moments to re-take pictures of the warlord models that I personally own and re-vamp *my* Warlord image gallery. It's mainly a Crusader army with an alternate paint scheme & the few Necropolis and Reven that i've got started.

Due to the number of pictures, I'm only including a link to the images. Most are not showcase quality, but a few get close (The Duke). I know that I've shown pictures of the Duke and Valandil on the forum, but doubt that I've shown the grunts and other figures.

I used to have alot of cruddy pictures in this gallery, but have cleaned them out. The same thing will happen for the rest of my site...

Okee,

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, those skellies have unit markings on their heads... originally, the yarmulke's were the three point "evil" symbols, but they were hard to recognize, so they became little caps (doh!)... some of them have squiggles; that way I'll be able to use them all as a single unit (shield emblems) or two units (head symbols) depending on how big a battle it is...

I'll do different shield emblem colors as well... maybe a traditional red... and glowing greenish stuff too... but that'd be about it since there are different shield shapes as well...

Rgds,

Oy! You think you mercenaries have it rough with the kochleffel paymaster? Try being dead! Oy vey tsu meina baina! You kids, running around with all your organs, like little kreplach! A stiff wind blows and my eyesockets whistle! It's a farkakte existance, being a whistley headed skully guy on a cold night. We dead can't get a wink of sleep with all that noise, not that the restless dead sleep anyways, thank you very much!

Yeah, those are really of such poor quality. Especially Duke Gerard with that really crappy freehand on the shield. You should box those all right up (safely of course to avoid damage) and send them here straight away.

Yowsers, you underestimate yourself. Those are all very nicely done, you should be proud of your little army.