Sign in to follow this  
jdripley

Clarification on Venom

How about more info on the poison counter? Like whats it for, does the mini take dmg rd after rd if the counter isnt removed, and can it be removed?

Thanks,

Prophet

How about more info on the poison counter? Like whats it for, does the mini take dmg rd after rd if the counter isnt removed, and can it be removed?

Thanks,

Prophet

1. A model cannot be poisoned more than once at any given time, can be poisoned on other turns.

2. At the end of the current turn after all troops have been activated, models with poison counter must make a poison check or suffer one point of damage. (roll d10, meet or beat a 10, add toughness to the roll).

3. After check poison token is removed.

4. Stunned models that fail are slain and coup de grace.

5. Healing 1 point of damage removes the token.

6. Undead are immune to poison.

Hope that helps.

Anthony

Also, is this spell open to all factions or just the evil ones?

Castlebuilder

Because Reptus are a neutral faction I'm guessing it's either open to everyone. The other alternative is that it's reptus only, but in that case I think EE would have mentioned it.

Right now it's only an innate spell. So it might see life as Reptus only. We've only seen the preview because of the new Nagendra Spitters since it's on the Data Card.

Right now it's only an innate spell. So it might see life as Reptus only. We've only seen the preview because of the new Nagendra Spitters since it's on the Data Card.

EE, listed the casting grade and that it's a Mage spelll, which would be irrealivent if it was meant to only be used as an innate spell for the spitters.

My guess is that it's free game for all mages with Casting Grade 2 or higher until otherwise noted. Just make sure whomever you're playing is aware that it's a Beta Rule.

On another note, I'm going to throw down some Spitters tonight, w00t! I applaud reaper on such a unique stat block, I love it!

ALL Spells are listed with cost and casting grade, Innate or otherwise. That does not mean it is available to everyone. Holy Burst was listed in the exact same manner here. It is Innate to Kristiana, but only available to other Crusaders as well. I wouldn't get all carried away and purchase it for anyone and everyone until we hear otherwise.

ALL Spells are listed with cost and casting grade, Innate or otherwise. That does not mean it is available to everyone. Holy Burst was listed in the exact same manner here. It is Innate to Kristiana, but only available to other Crusaders as well. I wouldn't get all carried away and purchase it for anyone and everyone until we hear otherwise.

These aren't tournament games, they are using rules from the sneak peek sticky... It isn't getting carried away by allowing others to experiement with things as written. As of now there is no faction restriction on this spell, and everything someone needs to field it is there.

I play reptus, and if someone wants to play with a spell that potentially will be mine exclusively; I don't see a problem with it.

Telling someone that they can't use that spell because it might be tied to a faction once the appropriate book comes out seems silly to me. We all know these rules are for friendly play until it is in print.

I would not deny a player use of the spell until the restriction is spelled out. No reason to hold back on a friendly game. Restrictions without official rules limit fun.