Need a gnome druid

Lars Porsenna

Just as the title says, I am in desperate need of a gnome druid. I pride myself on using painted metal minis for ALL my D&D characters. Not this one (though I do have metal figures for everything else..animal companions, wildshape forms, etc). So far I've been using a little PLASTIC gnome from the D&D minis prepaints...and I'm shamed. Does ANYONE make a suitable gnomish druid figure???

Damon.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt anyone makes anything with the SPECIFIC gear he has. Most is standard stuff (shillelagh, druid robes) some very NON-standard (otterskin cloak...its waterproof!). Also wearing hide armor. Right about now, I'd take anything that is suitably druid-y (or even a dwarf druid in true 25mm would work).

Damon.

My husband uses 2510: Balto Burrowell for his gnome druid. Painted in properly natural tones he'd look druidish enough..

You can often get away with using halflings for gnomes, since at least in ReaperScale they're the same size - what about 2769: Woody Stumpwimple? You could replace the sword with a staff, I suppose.

old ral partha dwarves might be small enough to use as gnomes next to reaper miniatures: What about Carnak the Dwarf Shaman

If you like to use produce flame alot (it's my favorite druid spell, anyway), you could consider this miniature.. very gnomish.. Ginfritter Gnome

That's all that comes to mind..

/ali

<Threadjacking>

OMG I dig McCarnak the Dwarf...Current Character adopted by highlanders named McKarnak...So cool

</Threadjacking>

The fairly new female gnome that Derek did might work with a bit of fiddling. I recently turned her into a male anthropomorphic cat in about 15 minutes (plus apoxie drying time). The armor can become studdless with a file, and fill in under the chest to make it male. Drill out the sword and add a stick. Ta-Da!

---heck I might even be willing to do it for ya, just 'cuz it sounds fun.

Mag Egos does have some good uncommon types. But be prepared to use the plastic one for a couple of months while you wait for it to show up. I ordered 2 minis and it took 6 weeks to get to me. It takes 4 days from Reaper HQ to here and as I understand it they are also in TX...

you can only have tauren or night elf druids.

lol

Of course, when I saw this thread, I thought about WoW. Having a gnome druid would be awesome! teddy bear form! kitten form! baby seal form!

Also, it might make me play a druid. That's the only class that I haven't played up to at least level 45. Three of my 60s are gnomes. Gnome hunters would rock as well. ::D: