Jor 2 preview

Chrome

Mil-Net intelligence operatives recently smuggled top secret plans for the new Grundor House Butcher Battlefield Superiority CAV out of Reaper Miniature headquarters in Lewisville, TX.  After a prolonged cyber attack by Reaper's corporate counter-intelligence team, we here at Mil-Net have manged to make this data available to the public.

Click here for more information.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People pick CAVs for their stats?  This one's all about the looks.  I was hoping to see a pic of an actual model, since it is one I'm looking forward too.  Ah well, I can wait a bit longer; I'm still painting the old stuff.

Yep, the artwork of each model started with a rendering of the actual Rhino 3D model used to master the mini.

Some models get tweaked a little as they go through the 3D printing/mastering/casting process, but for the most part what you see is what you'll get.

Yep, I remember a few discussions on how these are made.  Seeing previews of an actual mini is more of a reassurance that all these cool models are coming out and I will have them.  For example, when I saw the 3d model of the Rhino I thought it was cool, but when I saw the physical model for the (new) Rhino I was drooling.

Now that I think about it, maybe it's better not to show any actual models to keep us from getting anxious. ^_^

Guys I've seen the art work for JoR2 some time back, and got to read some of the Fluff too....were talking needing to hit the discount store for a gross of napkins and bibs..I'm a tank guy and they have TONS of new vehicals..may start seeing some all Tank armies showing up soon.

Patrick "Mad Pat" Haughton

AO 00092

Dallas Texas