Merry Christmas to All

Brushmaster

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Creme filled Pumpkin Cupcakes dessert tomorrow are finished. I've just finished my glass of Shiraz. The baby is fast asleep. The presents are all wrapped. The stockings have been stuffed. I've got Christmas Carols running through my head since the 7:00 Service.

Time to go dance with the Sugarplum faeries.

Goodnight everyone. Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful day tomorrow.

I know I am looking forward to Erin's first Christmas! And watching her have more fun with the wrapping paper and boxes than the nice presents we bought for her :lol:

Well, my family and employer decided that finding a FLGS or going to a site named reaper (ew!) was too much for them, so they gave me a universal gift certificate (otherwise known as cash). My dad couldn't stand to not have something for me to unwrap, so I also got beef-sticks and cheese product (YUM!) and my hubby decided that it was too hard to choose minis I didn't have, so he got me a t-shirt with happy bunny that says cute but psycho! So a very good Christmas season! I hope you all have/had a great one too and that you find lots of fun, interesting things under your tree or in your stocking.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!