Thug Life...Warlord Painted Street Thug

Beowulfthehunter

When I first saw this guy I knew I had to have him, Reaper did a great job once again with the concept for a model and B. Jackson brought it. I used a mix of RMS, VMC, and VGC for this figure. The base is a Rackham base with part of a rubber road for texture. The tatoo is not freehand but a decal from Hasslefree. It just screams give me your money!

HPIM3707.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I know a guy built like that. His son decribed him as looking like an inverted triangle. And when you meet him that is exactly what he looks like. (ok not quite as big as this guy, but that shape and about that proportion)

oh, nice paint job btw, the base and the tattoo are great additions.

And really who is going to mess with a guy built like that with tattoos and wearing tights, that screams scary.

Great paint job. The skintone came out really well. I really like the tattoo and base additions to this figs. The decal tattoo is definitely a novel idea and a great one at that.

His legs definitely look too small for the size of his body.

This guy is too cool! I want one to go in my Middenheimer warband for Mordheim. Your paint job is beautiful and clean, but it just seems to me like the skintones could do with a bit more highlighting to help define those slabs of muscle and that square jaw. I particularly like the metallics though, and the woodgrain is lovely!

I'm told that that kind of look - an overmuscled upper body and underdeveloped legs - is actually common among people who undertake bodybuilding with the sole aim of developing upper body strength, rather than overall development. It's most commonly seen in prisons, where your objective is to look bigger and meaner and to be able to beat up the other guy, but not care so much about unimportant things like running around very much.

Sounds like this guy agrees. He probably walks only as far as he needs to in order to beat up whoever he's after, then hangs around in a tavern the rest of the day.