Getting in some sledding.

dargrin

At the close of the last contest, Kit mentioned that he wanted to see some "ghouls on sleds". I thought I would oblige him for all the woes I gave him in the past.

Note: This is the about the best I can do with green stuff.

post-1360-1167448013_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it! I can just imagine the ghouls trudging up a hill with their sleds behind them and then riding all the way to the bottom with their undead, raspy voices screaming and laughing all the way down the hill. Fantastic. The paint job and composition are great!

I love it! I can just imagine the ghouls trudging up a hill with their sleds behind them and then riding all the way to the bottom with their undead, raspy voices screaming and laughing all the way down the hill. Fantastic. The paint job and composition are great!

Funny how you mentioned this because this was my first idea. I was intending to do 2 of the ghoul/Ghast packs and paint them up. I was also looking to do a snowball fight at the top of the hill and the ghouls sliding down. But alas... due to time issues, I only had time to make a single sledder.