Sign in to follow this  
Sanael

What a camera can do...

So my parents gave me a spiffy new camera for Christmas. It does incredible things, so I thought I'd show it off a bit. None of these are minis I feel are "great paints," especially as they were all painted six months or more ago, largely before the advent of highlighting and demise of drybrushing. But, here they are in a crazy pastiche. Feel free to comment on any or all, or not.

The camera, by the by, is a Canon Powershot A710 IS. It has 7.1 Megapixels, an insane macro, videoability, and other craziness. These photos are tripodless, light-tentless, and otherwise not gallery-ready, but they still came out better than most other things I've photoed in the past. Only one of the pics in this has had any adjustment other than sizing/cropping in photoshop.

So now I just need to learn how to paint well enough that this camera won't pick up the flubs, and I'll be set. :lol:

post-3328-1167543181.jpg

Not bad work for a camera. The photo is a little small, but I get what you are talking about.

Can't wait to see what you pull off now that you have a good camera and incentive to make the paintjobs even better. Keep up the good work mate.