Sign in to follow this  
jhilahd

Warforged Minis?

I am planning on running an Eberron campaign in the not so distant future, and need a couple of Warforged mini's or something similar.

I know Reaper has a mechanical Golem mini, but does anyone know of any of manufacturers mini's that might resemble a Warforged?

Thanks,

Jhilahd

There are a few of Rackham's Alchemists of Dirz figures that would work very nicely as Warforged figures.

A few Warmachine/Iron Kingdom figures as well would work as a Warrior type Warforge

Tomb Maiden, Paladin of Menoth, Marcus Sterling (with a quick headswap)

Stormknights, Stormguard, Stormknights

Grand Scrutator Severius

Bane Knights

Really, any fairly heavily armored figure without fleshy bits showing would work well.

A lot of those Qwyk mentioned would work well...that Grand Scrutator would make an awesome WFg'd cleric or paladin. Painted right, it could be a druid, too.

Warmachine's various steam-mech type figs could also work, with some modifying. They strike me more as WFg'd titan- type creatures, though...not quite as intelligent, not quite as graceful.

Warmachine's various steam-mech type figs could also work, with some modifying. They strike me more as WFg'd titan- type creatures, though...not quite as intelligent, not quite as graceful.

I would absolutely use a Warjack for a Warforged Titan or Colossus. Some of those figures are plenty big to also remain in scale for what the Titan would be. Though, I might be tempted to use a CAV and go medieval on it for a Titan as well.

I would absolutely use a Warjack for a Warforged Titan or Colossus. Some of those figures are plenty big to also remain in scale for what the Titan would be. Though, I might be tempted to use a CAV and go medieval on it for a Titan as well.

The Woldwarden and Woldwather from the the Hordes lines (also from privateer press) could be a great bases. . .with a little green stuff or some bits they would be awesome warforged. Also from Hordes you could look at the Cyclops a giant suit of armor with a big sword Linky, but a lot of the skorne models with a different head could work as well. check out their galleries.