Sign in to follow this  
Darkknight107

Nar'Kasithe Dragonqueen

I was looking under Alliance and I saw RPR 10019 Nar'Kasithe Dragonqueen $49.99.

Any Ideas on what it is? Im hoping its some reptus warlord or an a Reptus solo.

Sadly it looks to bee a long way off.

Any hints from reaper avaiable.

I believe it will be a boxed dragon, kind of like Cinder. Since Warlord numbers start with 14 and Dark Heaven numbers start with 2 or 3 and are 4 digits long, that would account for its stock number. Also, I believe this is the mini some of us saw Sandra Garrity working on at Reapercon '06-it's a 5 headed dragon.

i think it is the one that Sandra was working on back at RCon 06. With the amount of time that it has been, I can only guess that either that sculpt didnt cut it and she is starting over, or they have decided to delay the release for a bit...

Well, I imagine those boxed dragons take longer to get from green to production because they also have to get a painted version, and proper boxes (and box covers w/ the painted version on it) made up before they can release it - a bit more work than your typical blisterpack =)

/ali

This is a five-headed dragon box set. It was scheduled to come out end of last year originally. A staff member at Reaper told me that something was wrong with the sculpt and it had to be redesigned. So as far as I know it has been shelved till the problem is fixed. Hope it is still coming though. ^_^

10019 Nar'kasithe has been postponed.

We have a different Dragon (Which has not yet been named) which will be released in the next few months which will use the 10019 Stock Number.

If Nar'kasithe returns to the schedule, it will be assigned a new number.

I apologize for the confusion.

Oh, and I've got a picture of the unnamed 10019 "not nar'kasithe" dragon here somewhere . . . Where'd I put it???

Hmm . . .maybe I'll find it by Monday! :devil:

Can you tell us type of dragon it is that is being released?

It is not intended to be a specific type of dragon.

I finished painting it, so be looking for pictures soon.

ooo! me like

How does this one compare in size with the biggies like Marthrangul and Viridius?

Nice job Matt! Thanks for the piccie Bryan!

@Kengar, if it's really priced at $50, it probably compares to the small box dragons like Cinder and Blight Fang. (just my guess)

did Sandy sculpt her too? If so, nice job Sandy...she's a pretty girl!

debby ^_^