who plays Ritterlich???

Mchandler

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, with the combination of:

• the open list being as large as it is, including a whole bunch of open market versions of faction speciic models
  • faction only lists being as small as they are
  • the requirement that only one faction specific model has to be included in a list to make it a faction army.
  • lots of new and fun faction SAs to try out

I can say that Ritterlich is still my top faction cause thats what I have the most models in, but I can see myself playing just about any faction now.

Personally, I think they need to change the requirements up a bit for faction builds. To at least a minimum of one faction specific model per non-infantry section.

Yup, I play Ritterlich. I used to worry that we were going to get the short end of the stick, being the tank-oriented faction, but if the test game I just finished up is anywhere close to reality, I think we'll be just fine.

Plus I'm really kinda excited about messing around with the Rascher Streik faction ability. I thought it was kinda limited at first b/c most of the Ritterlich faction Models already have Assault. But then I started looking at all of the Open affiliation Models it would upgrade, and its starting to look pretty good.

Yup, I play Ritterlich. I used to worry that we were going to get the short end of the stick, being the tank-oriented faction, but if the test game I just finished up is anywhere close to reality, I think we'll be just fine.

Plus I'm really kinda excited about messing around with the Rascher Streik faction ability. I thought it was kinda limited at first b/c most of the Ritterlich faction Models already have Assault. But then I started looking at all of the Open affiliation Models it would upgrade, and its starting to look pretty good.

kewl :devil:

feinitely have to work on learning that.... i ordered 2 wolverines as the start of my armored forces

Ok , I'm new to CAV (long time Warlord player) but I've been interested in Ritterlich because I like the look of the CAVs . Now I may be misreading but what is the point of the Assault SA giving a bonus (up to 2)against the negative fire for Run N Gun (only minus 1) ? :wacko: Seems redundant when you only have to negate the minus 1 .

OH! :rolleyes: And why isn't

there a pinned section for Ritterlich , like all the other factions ? <_<

B/c we didn't want to give the Terran players another place to go and post about how great they think they are. :lol:

So we just went and built it for you, nice guys that we are. :;)::;):