ReaperCon 07 Sophie?

Rastl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

Yes, as far as I know, 28mm. We chose to do a sci-fi Sophie this year for a change of pace, and because Tim is an avid follower of the work of Japanese artist Masamune Shiro it certainly didn't take much arm-twisting to get him to draw her! Personally I'm a fan, can you imagine all the different colors/NMM/enamel/insignia/patterns you could do on that armor??? Not to mention all the cool basing options...

--Anne ::D:

I have yet to paint a ReaperCon Sophie, just never get around to them, and I have them all. Maybe the power armor will be enough encouragement for me to paint one of these... I'm imagining something Bubblegum style. I've been wanting to paint something from Infinity for a while, this may alleviate that desire.

I have yet to paint a ReaperCon Sophie, just never get around to them, and I have them all. Maybe the power armor will be enough encouragement for me to paint one of these... I'm imagining something Bubblegum style. I've been wanting to paint something from Infinity for a while, this may alleviate that desire.

Great...A Bubblegum Barbie Blaster Sophie :poke:

debby ::D:

Yah, appleseed, bubblegum, dirty pair, although Rastl could maybe do a conversion and make it more Outlanderesque by removing the appropriate plates o' armor...

A wingless conversion could swap a cape for the wings and make her Ziram-ish...