Defensive Strike & 360

Brushmaster

I don't know why this hasn't come up before and I've spent an hour looking through old posts to see if it was there , but no . Anyway a recent question was asked that since a model with 360 has no rear side , can it perform a defensive strike to the rear . I thought , hmmm .... yes but I'm not sure . What do others think , can you ? :unsure:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you want a rear side, in which case you can nominate any one side (at a time) to be your rear side. But since you want to make a defensive strike, you don't want to have a rear side where you'd like to strike at.

just making the point that it's possible to have a rear side, for the purposes of Reach. Or whatever other purposes you might like (perhaps taunting the opponent with butt waggage like in Braveheart - just be like the guys who turned around in time to put up their shields, ok?).

Unless you want a rear side, in which case you can nominate any one side (at a time) to be your rear side. But since you want to make a defensive strike, you don't want to have a rear side where you'd like to strike at.

just making the point that it's possible to have a rear side, for the purposes of Reach. Or whatever other purposes you might like (perhaps taunting the opponent with butt waggage like in Braveheart - just be like the guys who turned around in time to put up their shields, ok?).

This is not a true rear side though and not subject to any weakness. Thus even if nominated as a "rear base side" it is only so for reach support.