ReaperCon Sophie Auctions UNDERWAY!

Vaitalla

That is really unfortunate about Derek's Sophie, but unfortunately I have to agree, it was likely a UPS employee. After knowing some one who worked there I'd bet even money that 90% of theft comes from the employees taking things they are familiar with (small high insured packages, CD packages DVD packages...)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

Will double-check, maybe my camera washed it out--or, more likely, the huge intense unshielded lights I use caught a bit of reflectivity from the paint's surface. ::):

--Anne

Edit: you're right, the lights overdid her. Will check my original raw pics and reshoot if necessary. Must have missed it when I was trying to correct the blue shift--was a tired Anne, and tired Annes never are at their best photo-editing. :;): Thanks!

• Reaper User

Yeah, and John says I should still make Ed pay shipping...actually he technically DOES have to pay sales tax!!

Lili's Sophie didn't go up, I came down with a raging cold yesterday evening and was in no shape to attend to it. Feeling a little better today, will get the auction up this evening. ::): Darn spring colds, there are just a ton of 'em going around this year, aren't there?

--Anne