ReaperCon Sophie Auctions UNDERWAY!

Vaitalla

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far the Sophies have gone to Ed, Eastman, and Flynn, so we still have a chance to see all of them in person at ReaperCon. Woot!

Yep, you'll get to see me, Ed and Flynn in person at RCon.

or did you mean the Sophies? :rolleyes:

FYI - mine's made it into the gallery: Painted Showcase For Sale and I *think* it'll get auctioned this week? Anne, am I right?

I can't wait to see Sue's and Anne's was coming together quite nicely when I saw it. great stuff!!

Hey, *I* can't wait to see mine and Anne's! Anne did it arrive okay? Is it time for her close-up?

And Michael, I love yours (you know how partial I am to the fairies), the butterflies on the lampost and flowers are a nice touch. I'll be watching that auction too!

• Reaper User

Sue, yours gets her photo op tonight with any luck, I've been sick as a dog and have had my hands full with just the basics of living lately. Mine is also almost done...almost...sooooo close....waiting for snow basing to dry so I can work on the lamppost, which is the last bit to paint!!

--Anne

p.s. Michael's was gonna go up Thursday, but he pinged me about putting it up, and eh, why not, I"ll put it up tonight. :;):

• Reaper User

Ahhhhh, growf! Due to picture glitches I was unable to get Michael's auction up tonight, I will be in contact with him and will have it up tomorrow night instead. See what comes of me not checking everything before I type out the whole listing. <_< Fear not, though, I have pics of Sue's little angel...err, demon...and will put them up in the gallery pronto!

--Anne ::D:

Edit: Sue's Sophie is up in the gallery (page two!) and Michael's is now dated to begin Wednesday the 28th. ::):

Ahhhhh, growf! Due to picture glitches I was unable to get Michael's auction up tonight, I will be in contact with him and will have it up tomorrow night instead. See what comes of me not checking everything before I type out the whole listing. <_< Fear not, though, I have pics of Sue's little angel...err, demon...and will put them up in the gallery pronto!

--Anne ::D:

Edit: Sue's Sophie is up in the gallery (page two!) and Michael's is now dated to begin Wednesday the 28th. ::):

Nice pictures, Anne! Thank you! Scary to see her that large. :wacko: You get better and take it easy, and I mean it! ::o:

• Reaper User

Shots of my Sophie are up in the For Sale Gallery. I chose to do "Sophie in Narnia"! I'm unhappy because the lamppost kept blurring on me, so I'll have to do another photo shoot before the eBay auction goes up, but you get the idea, I think. ::):

--Anne

• Reaper User
anne. . .that is awesome. you are a paint goddess. . .will you marry me. . .two wives is legal in texas, right?

HAH! Sorry, already spoken for, it's Utah you're thinking of, and considering how much of a handful one spouse can be the guy that's asking for two is just looking for trouble. Or an early demise! :lol:

Glad you guys like her!! It was an idea that took over my head last year right when I took her out of the package, so it Had To Be Done. :;): It was nice to have the opportunity to do a scenic base for once!

--Anne ::):

Wow Anne! While all of the sophie's are great, yours is breath taking. I love the scene you created - it's incredible. Of course, the painting is wonderfully done as well. :) It's going to be hard to stay in budget when this piece comes up for auction.