ReaperCon mini site

Stubbdog

If you havent gone to check out the ReaperCon mini site. Go by and look, and even though you have probably seen the past winners already in the regualr Reaper Gallery, take a minute to go look at them (and click on a couple) in this site for a COOL surprise...

Another cool thing from Kit...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

noticed Best Western is the hotel this year

gonna call tomorrow, hopin the price is decent, BW out this way can get up there in price :blink::down:

fun site, great work Kit, love how the menus & such have such a smooth pop up

RM

I talked to someone this morning and the discount appears to be the same as the AAA discount ($85/night). I tried to ask about an email address to contact for booking online and I seemed unable to explain myself understandably to the person I was talking to - I suspect a language or accent barrier.

/ali

I talked to someone this morning and the discount appears to be the same as the AAA discount ($85/night). I tried to ask about an email address to contact for booking online and I seemed unable to explain myself understandably to the person I was talking to - I suspect a language or accent barrier.

/ali

If that is correct , there seems to be a better rate by going to their website - $74.99 / night or $68.99 /night -21day advance purchase . :blink:

I would have went the 74.99 route but you have to pay it right as you reserve/order it, so the extra bucks paying after RCon is over is ok with me

speakin of which I need to get in contact with them again, they were suppose to send me my confirmation # by email, & that was Friday...........

RM