So where is everyone gonna stay this year?

haldir

With BW being a bit higher then I wanted, but I still wanna stay with most of the Con attendees, thought maybe the poll we had from last year should go up again.

If anything I wanna stay at BW, but other options are popping up thou.

Anyone else?

RM

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be staying at Casa de Stubbdog, but it looks like I'll be renting a car so I can come and go at will-mostly, I want to be able to hit a grocery store or a food service place during off hours. Oh, and stop by Shinercon without having to crash in a poolside lounge chair or put Jason out-cause I will make sure I can drive back to the house (that I'm in good enough condition) or I'll bribe someone for a spot on their floor

I'll probably end up at the BW but right now the 21 day advance purchase rate is less than the AAA/convention rate. That means more money to spend on pewter... Hrm....

Yes , that appears to be the way to go , except I'll be there a day early to get over my jetlag . Hope to see you all there . :ph34r:

I'll probably end up at the BW but right now the 21 day advance purchase rate is less than the AAA/convention rate. That means more money to spend on pewter... Hrm....

Yes , that appears to be the way to go , except I'll be there a day early to get over my jetlag . Hope to see you all there . :ph34r:

Fourteen hours of Jet Lag has to be worse than a hangover (which we will see you have one of those too :devil: )