So where is everyone gonna stay this year?

haldir

I thought about the 21 day, but really didn't have the cash for that big of a purchase + hopefully by getting my reserve in early, I'll be with the rest of the Reaper BW gang, last's year room was ok but it really wasn't around anyone, well other then Qwyk & that's because I think him & I checked in at the same time, oh well if not stumble, stumble back to the room after ShinerCon I guess. ha ha

RM

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious, but do you really need a confirmation number??

the guy I talked to when I reserved was Indian (India) with a heavy accent & I could barely make him out, espically when I started to give my email wich is a bunch of letters & #s (nascar favs) but he did know about the reapercon discount thou, ha ha, anyways I told him to email me the # so I could print it out & put with the rest of trip papers, but I never got that email.

So should call them again & ask for it or it not worth the long distance call?

thanks

RM

I just booked my room there. Guy I talked to did give me a Reaper discount, and I did get a confirmation number from him by email. Looks like they are going to be pretty busy. I think I'd get that conf number just to have it at hand if anything gets screwy. The language barrier may have been going both ways and he may have messed up your email address. Good Luck!

I was thinkin that myself as my email addy is [email protected], allot of Ms in there, so it does confuse people when I say it (the Ms again, wish I could change it but it's my account name, (not really a nascar fan as much as I was back when I signed up with my isp, ha ha)

anyways, I'll try & do that tomorrow, just to be safe

RM

Could anybody who's booked a room at BW possibly give us a roundabout price (after discount)? It looks like we'll be needing a single-bed room for five nights and we're wondering how much we can expect to spend.

Also, does anybody know what amenities/complimentaries this particular BW provides their guests?

Also, does anybody know what amenities/complimentaries this particular BW provides their guests?

not sure what specifically you want to know.

they have a fairly complete list on their website.

if you have specific Qs, the StormFam has stayed there before, drop me a PM.

I just got my room booked at BW.

BTW the phone number on the ReaperCon site is wrong, I got a shock when I called it and got a "number not in service message". I got the right number from the BW web site and it worked just fine. 940-497-1007 is the number that got thrugh.

See you all at ReaperCon.

And ShinerCon

*secret handshake*

*secret handshake*

So, is it time to start the ShinerCon thread yet?

I think Spartan6 started that months ago :wacko: it got moved to the off-topic, someone should resurrect it from the depths :upside:

+secret handshake+

RM