darksword, grenadier dragons, reaper diorama

Sparrow's Tail

Hey there,

Here are some more pics of dragons. This was my first attempt at a White. I think the base coat was too dark, and some of the shading is a little sloppy. I do like the breast plates though.

The Gold turned out pretty good. I thought some amethyst around the eye would be fitting. Is'nt it commonly found with gold veins?? I find the metalics difficult to make look natural. ::(:

The sea dragon was fun, I thought it needed some iredescence on the belly. Some of the green has faded. I had him in a fish aquarium, he seemed more at home. ::):

The diorama is an experiment using partially rotted wood. I have used it before, I like it because it has such a natural weathered look. I backed it with some black foam for that dark unwelcoming look to the cave entrance. The grass is unwound and combed hemp twine. I think it looks ok for grasses. Most of the other flora is real and treated with clear coat. Is this allowed? ::(:

Cheers

post-3760-1171455286.jpg

post-3760-1171455354.jpg

post-3760-1171455389_thumb.jpg

post-3760-1171455461.jpg

post-3760-1171455498.jpg

post-3760-1171455571.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic