Sign in to follow this  
Krztoff

Something just dawned on me...

There are female slithe that have breasts. Nearest I can tell, slithe are fish, or at least amphibians. Neither of which have breasts. :huh:

Just an observation.

-Krztoff

Consider the target audience. You can put two little blobs of putty on ANYTHING and it'll sell.

You could put two little blobs of putty on a CAV, fer Ed's Sake, and it'd sell.

Crap.

/me runs off to convert the Archer CAV...

Oh, lordha' mercy on us all...

As for the Slithe, I kinda feel like the older ones look like Locanthas, and the new ones are dead-on Sahuagin. With the exception of the old Slithe queen, the big Alien-lookin' one...she's totally a half-fiend sahuagin priestess of Blibdoolpoolp or whichever crazy vowel-heavy undersea god they worship. Not that that has anything to do with the boob comment. aside from the multiple "oo"s. Maybe that's a parallel we should note, though. I don't know. Stop listening to me. I'll stop typing now.

Maybe slithe are aquatic mammals like whales? Whales lactate.

Can I even say "lactate" on a public forum?

Lactation aside, perhaps it's a trick they picked up from the mermaids -- distraction.

Consider the target audience. You can put two little blobs of putty on ANYTHING and it'll sell.

Crap.

:blink::blink::wacko:

Crap.

Now this I've GOT to see. oh, and since when did a fantasy environment need logical rules, regarding the boobs on the lizard...thinger. Is it a lizard? I've never even seen the models so I don't know.

Not everything in the universe is going to fit neatly into the "reptile/mammal" thing ya know. Slithe might be advanced insects with superficial fish and mammal characteristics that are physiologically neither. They might not even be classifiable as insects, or even as either pirates or ninja.

Insects, me eye(patch)! They be viking-pirate-ninjas from the deep, I tell ye! Viking-pirate-ninjas from the deep with boobies lactation...thingies!

Oh, uh, Arrrr!