Sign in to follow this  
Reinchard

Where are those additional foam trays?

I mean those from Accessoires in Online Store, especially that thick 4" one.

What had happened to them? Will they be once again available? :unsure:

I picked up some extra trays through Alliance games - the distributor our FLGS orders from. The thing that seems to cause problems is that the manufacturer is not Reaper, its Studio 2 (I think - I will check when I get home).

just browsing S2P's store & see they have something called tray covers, other then the obvious are these just foam flats that go over the trays? Just curious, as the descriptions are generic & I've been thinkin about getting one the Reaper cases, mainly due to the size & the shoulder strap pad thingee, funny how the Army transport one even with a pad still cuts into my shoulder after the plane trip down to Texas!!!

thanks

RM

just browsing S2P's store & see they have something called tray covers, other then the obvious are these just foam flats that go over the trays? Just curious, as the descriptions are generic & I've been thinkin about getting one the Reaper cases, mainly due to the size & the shoulder strap pad thingee, funny how the Army transport one even with a pad still cuts into my shoulder after the plane trip down to Texas!!!

thanks

RM

yup just the flats, kind of not needed IMHO...all the reaper cases come with one to protect the top layer. I love the reaper case because you can fit an entire faction in one (1501+) if you want or several small point armies. i have three of them. . .one for elves, one for overlords, and one for my demo armies (which can fit all the factions).

thanks for the reply, figured that's what they were.

still debating on getting one of these cases, been sayin that since they came out, ha ha

RM

Thanks for the answers.

I got used to place large orders at reaper online to minimize shipping cost per model and getting all the things at once.

So it seems a bit more complex to order only a couple of trays somewhere.

Alas, there is no store in Saint-Petersburg to deal with Reaper.